This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear films I want to see...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear films I want to see...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear films I want to see...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear films I want to see...

Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Dear films I want to see...

{I heart Amy} {I heart Joseph}{I heart Pixar}
Why are you not out in the UK yet?

Everyone is talking about you and I want to see you! Please hurry up...

p.s. Hello to my newest followers Paulina, Leigh and Fallon!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Paulina said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out!!!

PS: You know whats really sad? I haven't seen any of these movies (and I am not in the UK, so I have no excuse!)

All three of these movies are on my list! Maybe I'll be able to see them when I visit family this month (automatic babysitters, woo hoo)

Paulina

12 August 2009 at 12:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know ....I'm in pain waiting for these films!!!
At least The Time Traveller's Wife is out this week! :D

12 August 2009 at 13:52  
Blogger evelyn said...

that sucks that movies come out a little late in other countries :( but be patient. out of those 3...i've only seen UP. my favorite. i still need to see 500 days of summer :o

12 August 2009 at 21:55  
Blogger alissa said...

ooo ive heard so many good things about up! and 500 days. both on my list too...

13 August 2009 at 02:12  
Blogger Fallon Carmichael said...

Hi Rhianne!!! =)

I to want to see all of these movies (which are all out here in the US) but sadly have not. Maybe today I will go out and see one!

Hope your having a fabulous Saturday!

15 August 2009 at 16:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the first two! Both amazing. I really want to see Up.

16 August 2009 at 18:15  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

I want to see Julie and Julia and 500 Days of Summer so badly!! Up was pretty good. You'll probably like it. :)

17 August 2009 at 16:22  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home