This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage Cameras...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Vintage Cameras...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage Cameras...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Vintage Cameras...

Thursday, 13 August 2009

Vintage Cameras...

1. +, 2. +, 3. +, 4. +, 5. +, 6. +, 7. +, 8. +, 9. +

I think I am in love...

If you had asked me a year ago what camera I wanted I would have said a DSLR but now I am totally uninterested with that. I think the Holga may have started something because all I want now is vintage cameras. I love the individuality, the textures, the charm, the anticipation of the unexpected...

I just have no idea where to start.

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger claradevi said...

Rhianne!! I miss you a lot lately - wasn't able to get internet connection until today and it was killing me. I love the vintage cameras. The design is also perfectly classy, somehow fits me better than the so-modern DSLR... and the photo result is beautiful. You make me think about having one in my hands right now! Gotta find it somewhere :)

13 August 2009 at 12:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm the same way!! i bought the holga and now every time i come across a vintage camera i have the urge to buy it! after i bought one or two i made myself stop because i have no idea how to use them...

13 August 2009 at 15:03  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Imagine if you started collecting them what a pretty display that would make!

13 August 2009 at 19:38  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

I feel you. The ones above are so beautiful. I want them all! I have two vintage cameras but one doesn't work very well. Sigh.
& I'm dying for a Holga as well.

13 August 2009 at 21:04  
Blogger alissa said...

ooo these are fun! the photos of them are almost as fun as the cameras themselves!

14 August 2009 at 01:17  
Blogger Adele said...

oh tell me about it! I'm crazy over vintage cameras now! the older the better (: it's becoming a little like an obsession! xx Let me know when you get started! portobello road has toonnes (:

14 August 2009 at 07:05  
Anonymous by JOS I Simple Blueprint said...

oh my i love as well! I so want one (or a few) vintage cameras!

14 August 2009 at 10:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm vintage cameras!

I bought an old Kodak Brownie one on Ebay for a parcel I'm putting together for a competition winner and my mum informed me it arrived today! Hurrah!

14 August 2009 at 14:34  
Blogger Paulina said...

My mom has the best vintage camera collection and I hope to one day convince her that I can't live without them. But, I do have a dslr and I love love love it. On the other hand though I agree that vintage film is downright dreamy

15 August 2009 at 01:02  
Blogger Fallon Carmichael said...

Wow! I'm in love too!!! Can't wait to see what you end up with.

15 August 2009 at 16:04  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

I'm exactly the same! i love vintage cameras, and it is the not knowing what results your going to get which makes them so exciting! My boyfriends just bought me a kodak brownie, so i need to figure out how to get film for it.

just discovered your blog through chick named hermia's and i love it!

xxx

16 August 2009 at 15:59  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

I also love vintage cameras! I recently got a Minolta off ebay. The quality of course is different, but it is so charming and vintage, that I just can't put it down!

17 August 2009 at 15:04  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I'm in love with my boyfriend's Falcon Miniature and my own Kodak Duaflex. Got some awesome prints like this one from 60 year old expired film in it.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26549193

22 August 2009 at 17:23  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with you completely , I started out with film and got pushed into digital SLR's and about four months ago I started collecting vintage cameras , with my job " I run a eviction company " I get alot of awesome cameras , I think I have about 6 film SLR's " only about 20 years old " and i got a old " still in working condition Lieca , and four cameras from the 40's , I love the accordion style cameras . and three days ago I got a old " not in working condition " stand up 1878 camera " from the old west " . its amazing I wish it worked " still has black flash powder in it lol . So as a new vitage camera collector to another , I'm happy to see that someone has found the love for it as I have

happy shooting
Scott

9 September 2009 at 18:51  
Anonymous Freckles said...

I know right, I love them too!

Today I just found my dads 25 year old Pentax DSLR camera with a fisheye lens, zoom and external flash, just need to get some fresh batteries in it! Can't wait to try it out. :D

28 November 2010 at 14:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home