This Page

has been moved to new address

So right now...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: So right now...

This Page

has been moved to new address

So right now...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: So right now...

Monday, 17 August 2009

So right now...

I'm feeling happily overwhelmed!
(phrase shamelessly stolen from here :D)

Its been a bit of a odd weekend - I felt so ill on Saturday that we hardly did anything. I did check the internet though (I'm weak) and I found that not only had I won a one-off parcel from Tea for Joy... but I had been given awards by Sunflares Plethora and A Chick Named Hermia (oh and I got one from Red Boots as well but that was a while ago and I totally forgot)

Thank you so much!!

Luckily due to a combination of such exciting news and lots of naps (I love naps) I felt much better on Sunday so we popped into Town. We had a cheeky McDonalds in order to get some free Cola glasses... how cute are they?

And I tortured myself by looking around Urban Outfitters but not actually buying anything... oops! I was sorely tempted by this Ice Invaders tray though.

And thats about it... I love lazy weekends!

p.s. Hello to my latest followers Jade, Kirsten (do you have blogs? The google friends connect thing is so annoying!) Rachel, Lissbeth, notRuairi and Designani! I'm hugely excited to have you here!!

p.p.s. You can tell its been a lazy weekend when the only photos you have are from McDonalds!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger notRuairi said...

I thought pink was the only colour! It almost seems worthwhile going back to McDonalds to get one of the blue variety. Or perhaps the server guessed I looked like the sort of person who would want the pink one.

Incidentally, hello, yes!

17 August 2009 at 13:00  
Blogger Lissa Chandler said...

And I'm excited to be here :)

17 August 2009 at 15:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got some of those glasses from the last time. When they give them away it makes it worth buying a large portion!

17 August 2009 at 16:35  
Blogger kadler said...

Wait - what are those glasses? They look super awesome.

I live in Hong Kong so I'm sort of out of the cool corporate giveaway loop.

18 August 2009 at 09:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home