This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 14 August 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Yeay its Friday, we're having another lazy weekend this weekend and I can't wait! I hope that you all have lovely weekends.
  1. You are loved
  2. I love pencils - I used to make photoframes with them (maybe I should start doing creative things again... sigh)
  3. I'm loving the embroidery hoops - I bet this is so easy to do as well.
  4. How cute are these rings!
  5. I love this memo block

Hello to my latest followers Crystal Ball, Alissa, Mahmood, Ink Obsession Designs and Alice Chan (Do you have a blog?) Thank you for following!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The embroidery hoops are a funky decoration.

14 August 2009 at 19:29  
Blogger alissa said...

yeah! thats me:) hehe have a great weekend!

14 August 2009 at 20:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute rings!

x

14 August 2009 at 20:29  
Blogger Paulina said...

Oh my, I love these finds but I am not going to lie, I'm a bit obsessed with the pencils and I mean that in a good way

15 August 2009 at 00:54  
Blogger claradevi said...

Rhianne! I gave you an award - I dont know whether you have ever received such award, but I think you deserved it more than anyone. Go check it when you have time! xxx

15 August 2009 at 09:20  
Blogger ONiC said...

i love the "you are loved" pictures. it remind me of my ex bf. he knows i easily feel unloved, and he gave me a necklace written "i am loved" to remind me that i am.

16 August 2009 at 18:21  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home