This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 21 August 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

I'm so glad its Friday - for some reason this week has just dragggged. I'm far too excited about getting to play with the Laptop this weekend, especially updating my Ipod - it really has been that long since I put new music on there... I hope you all have exciting weekends too!
  1. This is such a simple idea for a model - but its brilliant!
  2. This is the best. video. ever - so cuteeee
  3. I love everything about this wedding but mainly the big yellow bow!
  4. I love these polaroid collages - I really want to doing one with Poladroid...
  5. I need this for the laptop....

p.s. Hello to my new followers Leah Mitchell (do you have a blog?) and Ruxandra!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lissa Chandler said...

The man who does the polaroid collages is incredibly nice. I emailed him once and he wrote me back right away.

21 August 2009 at 16:35  
Blogger AmyK said...

My jaw seriously DROPPED when I saw that laptop sleeve. That is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen in. my. life.

Happy weekend!

21 August 2009 at 20:12  
Blogger Ruxandra said...

hi Rhianne!first, thanks a loooot for sharing that adorable video.those 2 are the most beautiful persons through the love that shows in the pics.it's adorable.thanks for mentioning me as a follower, i believe your blog is very inspirational.love, ruxandra

21 August 2009 at 20:27  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

the big yellow bow!! i have never seen those colors in a wedding but they are adorable! have a nice little weekend love :)

22 August 2009 at 01:14  
Blogger mina said...

wow that video is so ridiculously cute.

23 August 2009 at 03:12  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home