This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 28 August 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

I am so glad its Friday, I'm going back to Norfolk this evening and we're taking one of my best friends there for the first time too - I can't wait to play tourist and go to the beach!! It's a Bank Holiday here this weekend so I probably won't be posting again until Tuesday - I hope that you all have a lovely few days!

  1. I can not get enough of beautiful yellow images!
  2. I am still a little bit obsessed with tiles... whatever the size
  3. I need the shoe print - its so us!
  4. Book lovers never go to bed alone (happy sigh)
  5. Puppies are dangerous (ly cute) I want this one!

Hey to my latest followers Sara, Nicole (check out her love story project, I love it!), and Jillian-Anne!



p.s. Don't forget about the giveaway!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

:) happy weekend love

28 August 2009 at 15:38  
Blogger Sara said...

Oh thank you for the mention :)

Have a great weekend x

28 August 2009 at 19:49  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That shoe print is too adorable!

29 August 2009 at 04:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love bank holidays! Hope you are having a good weekend!

30 August 2009 at 15:53  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hope you had a fab weekend! Kinda wishing it was still around. : )

1 September 2009 at 08:23  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home