This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Helga the Holga...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Helga the Holga...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Helga the Holga...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Helga the Holga...

Wednesday, 26 August 2009

I love Helga the Holga...

and she loves me...


Can you see the clusters of hearts on the left hand side? I nearly died when I saw them...
I have no idea why or how but I love her surprises!

p.s. This is the roof of a warehouse that we saw some bands in at Supersonic - I didn't think it was as dark as it actually was...

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

Wow! Hearts! Absolutely adorable :)

26 August 2009 at 15:42  
Blogger Paulina said...

AWE-SOME!

26 August 2009 at 17:11  
Blogger Saskia said...

Cool!! Love unexpected treasure like that.

I've posted the award! Thanks again xx

26 August 2009 at 17:12  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Music, art, film and cakes? As well as love hearts? Sounds like a fantastic festival! What a wonderful photo as well! x

ps: thanks for yours and your boyfriend's music suggestions! I love a bit of Bruce, so was so excited by your boyfriend's suggestion! i hadn't heard of Gaslight Anthem before, so I spent much fun on myspace getting aquainted with them and listening to their Brucie inspired songs! Tell him thanks very much from me! And I had forgotten all about Bat for Lashes. You reminded me how much I love her!

x

26 August 2009 at 19:02  
Blogger AmyK said...

That's so cool! What a neato surprise.

I'm going to a flea market next weekend (a HUGE one), so I'm going to keep my eye out for those little cameras.

26 August 2009 at 19:04  
Blogger evelyn said...

hearts?
how interesting...

26 August 2009 at 21:39  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

That is so cool! Awesome!

26 August 2009 at 23:48  
Blogger themagicalbean said...

That is so cool! I love the little hearts on it. :D

27 August 2009 at 00:07  
Blogger Adele said...

heehee! so nice to be surprised with little hearts (: NOW I really want a holga!! where did you order yours? I'll try and get one once I return to exeter next month! Hope you are enjoying whats left of summer! xx

27 August 2009 at 06:54  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

haha That is SO cool!

28 August 2009 at 07:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!

3 September 2009 at 02:22  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home