This Page

has been moved to new address

What a weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: What a weekend...

This Page

has been moved to new address

What a weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: What a weekend...

Monday, 7 September 2009

What a weekend...

This weekend was lovely and weird at the same time, leaving me slightly confused and disorientated:
  • Lovely because I was in London, one of my favourite places ever.
  • Weird because I was really very happy to leave.
  • Lovely because I got to catch up with some old friends...
  • Weird because I felt so different from the last time I saw them - was it me or them?
  • Lovely because I got to wander around Oxford Street, Harrods and Covent Garden :)
  • Weird because I hardly took any photos and I missed my holga!
  • Lovely because I saw one of my old housemates
  • Weird that she was guiding me around London despite the fact I lived there for a year (weird and annoying... I should probably add)
  • Lovely because I got some macaroons
  • and lovely because I took them all the way home to share with Boyfriend who was eagerly awaiting my return... (and the macaroons after I talked about them so much!)
  • and even more lovely because he made me go for a walk along the canal with him despite the fact I was complaining about being tired... I'm so glad he did now!

Luckily lovely won out in the end (mainly because of Boyfriend) but the weirdness still lingers - causing me to question things I was pretty sure on before I left.... argh!



p.s. Hi to my latest followers Kate and Oli, Chris and the wonderful Megan :)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sab said...

Sounds wonderfully weird.

=]

7 September 2009 at 11:51  
Blogger Sara said...

lovely!
Aw London! And I love the photos of the macaroons you took!x

7 September 2009 at 13:54  
Blogger Ruxandra said...

this sounds so...well, lovely:)

7 September 2009 at 14:40  
Blogger melissa kaye said...

I have always wanted to try macaroons. I need to find some in my area very soon! :) So jealous you were in London..

8 September 2009 at 00:42  
Blogger Paulina said...

hahaha too funny....I find that weird and lovely makes for at least an interesting mix of a trip.

at least lovely won in the end!!!

8 September 2009 at 06:19  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home