This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sometimes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sometimes...

Friday, 4 December 2009

Sometimes...


...I set myself up for disappointment...

...I get resentful about the silliest little things and can't shake it off
even though I know its so silly...

...I feel like crying all day but I just can't...

...I get completely overwhelmed and panic...

...I wish I could stay in bed all day...

...I miss people so much it hurts...

...I am so cold my toes ache...

and sometimes

...I have a chocolate brownie for breakfast...

...which makes everything better...


(hehe I realise that the picture above by the talented Chromatophobe is not a chocolate brownie and I should be upset that there is cream on top of such a pretty camera but it really made me laugh when I needed to - so hopefully this will make you laugh too!)


Labels: , ,

29 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Brownies make everything better!
That picture, too.
I hope you perk up soon!

4 December 2009 at 12:28  
Blogger Same New Story said...

ooh days like that are the very worst- hope yours are few and far between though!
and agreed, brownies for breakfast is a fantastic way to shake those feelings!

4 December 2009 at 12:39  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

Sometimes . . . . me too! Absolutely me too. I think I'll need to try the brownie for breakfast . . ..

Hang in there!

4 December 2009 at 12:40  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Baked goods always make me feel better! Especially baked goods for breakfast! Never fails.

4 December 2009 at 12:50  
Blogger Saskia said...

We all feel like this sometimes... sometimes I feel like this often!

I've had flapjack for breakfast for the past 2 days... YUM. But flapjacks are full of oats so therefore very healthy, no?

!

xx

4 December 2009 at 13:09  
Blogger Elsical said...

Thank you for your honesty in sharing these points.
I'm currently in the process of training a charming leprechaun to navigate a flying hoover, so that every time you feel down I can send him over to sprinkle some happy dust on you. I have the power! ;)

Oh, and merry Friday!
I think the occasion begs for a chocolate brownie :)

Have a good weekend xxx

4 December 2009 at 13:18  
Blogger boots said...

Oh my that picture is awesome- we all have our days- just remember your loved!

4 December 2009 at 13:49  
Blogger aaaa said...

Oh God Rhianne!!! that's how i feel ALL THE TIME and it sucks.. it hurts so much..

yeah, i know i can't shake it off..

love you..

xx

4 December 2009 at 14:06  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

my immediate thought when i saw the ice cream on top of the camera was oh no.. the poor beautiful camera. ha then i thought ok, thats sort of a really awesome pic. it's friday my dear, wooooo!!
oh and...
...sometimes you make my day with your posts. ok?
;)

4 December 2009 at 14:19  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I'm sure they licked the chocolate off after they snapped the picture. That's what I would do anyway.

4 December 2009 at 14:31  
Blogger Shelley said...

breakfast is the BEST time for brownies, or any other variety of chocolate confection.

i once spent the entire day in my pyjamas eating candy and cookies and cakes and choclolates OH MY! and i didn't feel the least bit bad about it!

hope you feel better and have a lovely weekend :)

4 December 2009 at 14:51  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

oh wow what an indulgent photo hehe!!!

4 December 2009 at 15:39  
Blogger Julia said...

aww....sometimes i feel this way too! but i think it can bring me back to reality! you have such a sweet blog and lovely readers!

cheer up buttercup!

4 December 2009 at 16:21  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Sometimes i feel the same way :) But, yes, brwnies make everything better! Have a wonderful weekend!

4 December 2009 at 16:31  
Blogger muchlove said...

I sometimes feel like this too, and usually more often than I'd like to :(
Hope you're feeling better! Love the photo, hehe ;)

4 December 2009 at 16:57  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know how much those feelings suck. Chocolate is the first step, next go buy yourself something special.

Have a great weekend.

4 December 2009 at 17:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how hard it can be to post things like this but i am so glad you did.

i set myself up for disappointment because i set such high expectations of everyone around me that when they or i dont meet them.. instant disappointment. uggh so frustrating.

4 December 2009 at 18:45  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

I can definitely relate to most of those!

4 December 2009 at 19:58  
Blogger carly mary said...

oh girl, i'm with you!
definitely need a giant brownie STAT!

4 December 2009 at 20:51  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe i have these days alot :(

4 December 2009 at 21:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, that photo made me smile in the middle of a hectic day! Thank you for that! I hope you're feeling better. Have a great weekend! xo.

4 December 2009 at 22:18  
Blogger Nikolett said...

*HUGS* Brownies definitely can make life feel a little better and warmer. I just read your recent entry and I'm glad you're feeling better and have those things to make you feel comforted. I hate the feeling of missing someone, but it's good to remember that there are those who are around you who are willing to fill any gaps for a bit!

Hope you have a cheery weekend :)

5 December 2009 at 02:25  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You clearly are not alone lady! Sometimes I have choco chip cookies with my coffee for breakfast. Nothing wrong with a foodie pick me up. I hope you're feeling cheerier today!

5 December 2009 at 04:39  
Blogger Diana said...

That photo is so clever! A Kodak Brownie! Genius!

I'm so sorry you don't feel well. A good walk always help if a brownie for breakfast doesn't do it :)

6 December 2009 at 08:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally know how you feel! I feel like that sometimes too...

7 December 2009 at 11:20  
Blogger Jenni said...

Amen sister. Amen.

7 December 2009 at 17:45  
Blogger Sierra said...

I feel this way very often myself. :)

7 December 2009 at 22:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love chocolate! great blog by the way :)

8 December 2009 at 02:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful post. so well-expressed.

that picture is surreal.

8 December 2009 at 07:53  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home