This Page

has been moved to new address

Krakow: The Salt Mine II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Krakow: The Salt Mine II

This Page

has been moved to new address

Krakow: The Salt Mine II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Krakow: The Salt Mine II

Friday, 19 November 2010

Krakow: The Salt Mine II

Compared to the yashica, my poor fuji instax mini had mixed results in the Salt Mines.

Some turned out quite well...


Some not so well...


and some didn't make it...

I definitely had fun experimenting with it though - even if its possibly the noisiest camera to carry in echoing caverns!

I've given my fuji to my parents for their trip to New York next month

{I'm so excited for them}

I can't wait to see their photos.
(they read this, they have to take some now, haha)
(sorry Dad...)

Have a great weekend!

Hopefully the weather is a bit nicer where you are compared to foggy, miserable Leeds.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

At least you learned a little more about your fuji instax mini :) I can just imagine the little noisy thing in the caverns :) That's SO exciting that your parents are going to New York! For all the place I have been, I am sad to say NY is not on that list :( Someday it will be though!!! :) Have a great weekend!!!!!!

19 November 2010 at 15:59  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

ooh i too have a couple of instax that didnt turn out well.. it seems very sensitive to bright/dark light, some are super overexposed and so on.. i try to follow the instructions for the lighting sets, but hm, doesnt seem to work for me.

19 November 2010 at 16:16  
Blogger Cassie said...

Such a shame when that happens on pictures.

I hope the fog clears and you have a bright wintery weekend, it never lifted here in Suffolk either today and you are right it makes it very miserable.
xx

19 November 2010 at 17:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of getting the Fuji Instant Wide for Christmas...

19 November 2010 at 18:38  
Blogger Alyssa said...

The detail is amazing in the first picture. they put so much effort into things in those days.

and that chandelier. wow.

20 November 2010 at 10:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy... I've never used my fuji instax mini in anywhere but totally sunlit places – I'm bizarrely precious about using up the film. (Not sure why though?!)

22 November 2010 at 12:45  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home