This Page

has been moved to new address

Bourton on the Water Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bourton on the Water Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bourton on the Water Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bourton on the Water Part 1

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Bourton on the Water Part 1

For 3 years of my childhood we lived in Oxfordshire and one of my favourite places that I remembered visiting from that time was Bourton-on-the-Water (the website says the Venice of the Cotswolds, I like that description!).

Bourton Mini's 1
As it was absolutely glorious weather at the weekend, it was understandably busy with tourists and families visiting to paddle in the water so of course we joined in...

paddling 1paddling 2

Luckily, Bourton was just as cute and lovely as I remembered and we had the best day out!

Bourton Mini's 2

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

I love that waterway in the middle of it all! It looks like such a pretty place!

4 May 2011 at 15:35  
Blogger Brandi said...

This place looks amazing! I love how everyone is in the water enjoying the day.

4 May 2011 at 16:48  
Blogger Maddy said...

cute! every picture you post looks like it came out of a story book... I want to go to England! lol

4 May 2011 at 17:17  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Lovely place and lovely pics. I especially love that Bourton is just one letter away from Bourbon which is my favourite biscuit. Yum!

4 May 2011 at 18:02  
Blogger ana said...

so pretty! i really like that first photo. this post makes me want to visit one day.

5 May 2011 at 01:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photos!

5 May 2011 at 04:47  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh my gosh, it's like a place in my dreams! I love the pictures from your instax, it makes me want to get one more and more every time I see yours ;)

6 May 2011 at 03:10  
Blogger Astrid said...

I'm considering buying a fuji instax. What do you think of it?

7 May 2011 at 08:02  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home