This Page

has been moved to new address

Along the River in York...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Along the River in York...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Along the River in York...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Along the River in York...

Friday, 22 April 2011

Along the River in York...

Today is the first day of my 11 days off work and already we've had breakfast outside, I've got two loads of washing out on the line (I love having a clothes line) and we're about to go to town for vintage shopping and lunch, yeay!!

Although looking through these photos, I could quite happily go back to York and walk along the river again with a mint choc chip ice cream!

Photo33_30Photo34_31Photo35_32

I love that they all have a slightly purple shade to them - has anyone ever experienced that with Ilford XP2 film before? I don't know if its because it was so sunny or if it would have happened during development...

Photo37_34Photo38_35Photo32_29

We're going away with family and visting friends next week so I have some amazing guest posts coming up to kep my blog company. I can't wait to relax, take lots of photos, see the people I love and forget about work for the week.

Happy Easter and happy weekend!!
See you in 11 days!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

i loved having a clothes line during my college years. the clothes always smelled so natural and so fresh when i brought them in from the line.

22 April 2011 at 12:10  
Blogger muchlove said...

oooh, the duckies are so cute.
Enjoy your break!

22 April 2011 at 14:10  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

breath-taking. enjoy your time off!

22 April 2011 at 14:56  
Blogger AelitaX said...

Happy Easter ^^
I love all your photos :D !!

22 April 2011 at 15:27  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

have a fabulous after with C, Tea and Mister T!(by the way those simply must be thier blog names now!) Love the photo of the birdies, I really like the framing of the adults and ducklings at the top, and so much space for them to wander down to.

I also love being able to read this during the day! whoo bank holidays!

22 April 2011 at 16:35  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Eee, look at those geese and their little shadows! :)

Happy Easter and enjoy your break!

24 April 2011 at 03:39  
Blogger Tracey said...

Gorgeous photos, I love the hint of purple.

PS. I have 11 days off too, it's going to be grand!!
Have fun! :)

24 April 2011 at 10:52  
Blogger Jihee said...

Gorgeous! I love the purple tint to them! Have a great holiday!

25 April 2011 at 06:57  
Blogger Cesar said...

What a great picture of the ducks.

25 April 2011 at 08:08  
Blogger Adele said...

i love them! they came out so good (: enjoy your looong off work days! it's getting colder here already, so hopefully the sun is still holding out for you! much love!
xx

26 April 2011 at 09:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home