This Page

has been moved to new address

Shop update and an impromptu giveaway...Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Shop update and an impromptu giveaway...Closed!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Shop update and an impromptu giveaway...Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Shop update and an impromptu giveaway...Closed!

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Shop update and an impromptu giveaway...Closed!

I decided to add some of my black and white diana mini shots to my etsy shop... it was actually quite hard but I managed to narrow it down to 5. I'm so excited about them as they are some of my favourite photos that I've taken and so different from the other (mostly colour) photos in my shop.

Ten Past Ten
{Ten Past Ten}

Life Saver, liverpool
{Life Saver, Liverpool}

Albert Dock, Liverpool
{Albert Dock, Liverpool}

Unwritten
{Unwritten}

Fountain, Liverpool
{Fountain, Liverpool}

I guess they are the photos that I always wanted to take and thought I could - but I hadn't completely never managed it before... is that too deep? haha... I dunno. Either way, I love them!

Anyway to celebrate I've decided to giveaway 2 5x5 prints of your choice from this selection of new prints!

This giveaway is now closed! Thank you to everyone who entered for supporting me, my blog and my little shop!

Labels: ,

41 Comments:

Blogger Clare B said...

These are gorgeous Diana - such a lovely black and white series. My two favourites are '10 past 10' and 'Fountain' although I'm quite smitten with all five.

13 April 2011 at 10:28  
Blogger Katyha said...

These turned out beautifully - my two faces are the Liverpool ones...my fingers are crossed ;)

13 April 2011 at 10:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourites are Ten Past Ten & Fountain, but they all have gorgeous qualities to them--black-and-white film is always stunning!

13 April 2011 at 10:42  
Blogger Maja (A Charmed Life) said...

The Ten Past Ten and the Fountain are my absolute favourites! I like the light and the beautiful contrasts. Congrats for taking such lovely pics! Maja x

13 April 2011 at 11:21  
Blogger Franca said...

These are all gorgeous - I won't enter the giveaway because sadly we're all out of space in our flat!

13 April 2011 at 12:05  
Blogger Thelma Frayne said...

Ooooooh it sooo hard to chose... but... Albert Dock and Ten Past Ten are my favourites.

Cool giveaway- fingers crossed x

13 April 2011 at 12:23  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ooooh you've redesigned your blog, it looks fab!

These minis are incredible, I know exactly what you mean though, I have quite a few photos 'in my head' that I hope will happen one day.

It is hard to pick a favourite because I think they would all go really well together. But at a push I am going to say:
Life Saver and Albert Dock
because they would look great next to one another.
x

13 April 2011 at 12:56  
Blogger Sara L. said...

They are all so pretty and I am so excited that you are giving two away!!!

I love the life saver (I'm really glad it got included) and the fountain!

13 April 2011 at 13:19  
Blogger Helen said...

Ooh I'd love to win! Albert Dock and Ten Past Ten are my favourites! x

13 April 2011 at 13:57  
Blogger Siobhan said...

ooh I love these too! My favourites are 10 past ten and Albert Dock.

The frames are gorgeous too, do you mind if I ask who you get to develop your films and print the photos?

13 April 2011 at 14:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say ten past ten and life saver.

All these prints are gorgeous though. I am very jealous of your talented photography skills

xx

13 April 2011 at 15:04  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Oh these are just lovely Rhianne! I think the Albert Dock, Liverpool and Fountain, Liverpool are my faves!

Thanks for the chance to win!

xo,
Cassie

13 April 2011 at 15:19  
Blogger Anjani said...

Love all of them, Rhianne!

But Unwritten and Albert Dock, Liverpool reall caught my heart <3

--
Anjani

13 April 2011 at 15:26  
Blogger Brandi said...

Wonderful photos, my favs are Albert Dock and Fountain :)

13 April 2011 at 16:01  
Blogger Vanity Fashionista said...

Gorgeous photos! :)
Favourite two would be Unwritten and Albert Dock!
xxx

13 April 2011 at 17:30  
Blogger Renee said...

These are beautiful! Albert dock annnd the life saver would have to be my favorite! Thanks for the chance :)

13 April 2011 at 18:49  
Blogger Deb said...

This is very generous of you! I would love to win Albert Dock and Fountain :-)

13 April 2011 at 19:07  
Blogger Ami said...

They are all so pretty! I think if I had to pick two they would be the Albert Dock and Fountain ones :) these would be perfect for my new apartment!
marche_love at hotmail dot com

13 April 2011 at 19:22  
Blogger Ashley said...

My husband would LOVE Ten Past Ten, and I always want pictures of fountains, so Fountain is just amazing!!

13 April 2011 at 19:39  
Blogger limyale said...

My favorites are Ten Past Ten and Life Saver, Liverpool <3 They're so beautiful.

13 April 2011 at 21:57  
Blogger ren said...

They're all pretty but my favorites are Albert Dock, Liverpool & the Fountain, Liverpool. Thanks for the great giveaway opportunity! :]

14 April 2011 at 00:57  
Blogger Jes said...

my favvvvvvvorite ones are albert dock and ten past ten

love these prints!!!!!

14 April 2011 at 03:14  
Blogger Jes said...

love these sooo much!

my favorites are albert dock and ten past ten!!!!!
love them sooo much

14 April 2011 at 03:16  
Blogger Gracie said...

Oh oh pretty! I like Albert Dock, Liverpool and Fountain, Liverpool (maybe I should go to Liverpool one day).

Great giveaway!

14 April 2011 at 03:36  
Blogger Tiffany said...

These are great! It's hard to choose....but I think I like Albert Dock and Life Saver. Great giveaway idea!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

14 April 2011 at 04:41  
Blogger Lynda said...

i like the Albert Dock, Liverpool and Ten Past Ten.

14 April 2011 at 07:05  
Anonymous Amandine said...

Amazing pictures! Well done, really impressed! I'm off to Liverpool for the first time today and I will certainly look out for all these features, especially the Albert Dock and the life saver ;-)

14 April 2011 at 08:21  
Blogger jia ying said...

These are so pretty! My favourites are Albert Dock and Ten Past Ten xx

14 April 2011 at 08:31  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Life Saver and Albert Dock!

14 April 2011 at 09:04  
Blogger Lish said...

I love Unwritten and Ten Past Ten - but they are all gorgeous!

And I love your new blog layout - very different and interesting :)

14 April 2011 at 11:17  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

I was going to comment and tell you how stunning Ten Past Ten is, and now I get to the bottom and read that I could possibly win that fabulous print? Hurrah! So yes, Ten Past Ten, and Albert Dock are my favourites.

14 April 2011 at 16:05  
Blogger Chandler said...

I would definitely chose out of my bedroom window and the telephone boxes. Both are just magnificent :)

14 April 2011 at 16:12  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are all gorgeous. I only recently used black and white film in my Diana mini for the first time, and am totally in love! Unfortunately mine aren't as good as yours though! It took me ages to decide, but I think Albert Dock and Ten Past Ten are my favourites :)

xxx

14 April 2011 at 21:20  
Blogger ana said...

ooo. i love them all. but if i had to choose: life saver & albert dock. :D

15 April 2011 at 02:55  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

They're gorgeous photos ♥
I love the first & last the most!

17 April 2011 at 13:44  
Blogger Farah said...

So beautiful! I love the one titled unwritten and ten past ten. So very beautiful! xoxo

18 April 2011 at 17:57  
Blogger Nicola said...

oooh wow. i love unwritten and albert dock! but they are all beautiful.

19 April 2011 at 09:31  
Blogger Hey Harriet said...

Wow these are super! I love them all! My two faves are Lifesaver and Albert Dock.

Thanks for having such a generous giveaway. I have my fingers crossed! :)

19 April 2011 at 09:48  
Blogger Kristin said...

what gorgeous prints! a beautiful black and white series. My favorite is Unwritten, followed by Albert Dock.
Fingers crossed!

19 April 2011 at 21:37  
Blogger Courtney said...

i know it's too late, but i like unwritten :)

20 April 2011 at 16:31  
Blogger T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

If I'm not too late, I love the Fountain and Albert Dock, but hearted in your shop just in case :)

Oh I MISS England :) T.

21 April 2011 at 00:01  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home