This Page

has been moved to new address

Overexposed Liverpool Architecture

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Overexposed Liverpool Architecture

This Page

has been moved to new address

Overexposed Liverpool Architecture

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Overexposed Liverpool Architecture

Monday, 4 April 2011

Overexposed Liverpool Architecture

Photo09_9Photo07_7Photo08_8Photo10_10Photo12_12

What can I say... I like looking up at buildings...
and the buildings in Liverpool were gorgeous!

I didn't expect the Ilford XP2 film to be as sensitive as it was, in fact I'm not sure I had even used an ISO 400 film before, so this film has been a bit of a learning curve for me but I must admit, I love these!

Cameras: Diana Mini
Film: Ilford XP2 4oo
Location: Liverpool, England.

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Franca said...

Love these!

4 April 2011 at 12:27  
Blogger Katyha said...

They look wonderful

4 April 2011 at 12:46  
Blogger Munkie said...

I just had a very similar experience with Kodak Tmax….phew, no margin for error!
These look great, btw!

4 April 2011 at 13:58  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

the new design is fantabulous!

4 April 2011 at 15:42  
Blogger Adele said...

they look great! the over-exposure makes them look even better (: xo

4 April 2011 at 16:15  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

In all my travels to England, I have yet to visit Liverpool. The architecture looks amazing {or is it your photos that make the architecture look amazing?!} Whenever I think of Liverpool, I think of the Beatles. My mom was {and probably still is} crazy for Paul McCartney.

4 April 2011 at 17:23  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Wow, beautiful photos! ♥

4 April 2011 at 18:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Rhianne, I love everything about them.

4 April 2011 at 19:19  
Blogger Megan said...

I absolutely love these! The overexposure is really awesome.

5 April 2011 at 05:46  
Blogger Gracie said...

I really love the look of overexposed photos. Plus the architecture is just beautiful!

5 April 2011 at 07:20  
Blogger katie walker said...

these turned out beautifully!! i love them!

5 April 2011 at 16:40  
Blogger Helen said...

These are lovely! I love the architecture in Liverpool too :) The Victoria building is my favourite, we have thought about having our wedding there.

5 April 2011 at 21:49  
Anonymous Dottie said...

Wow, I love these, too! They have an ethereal quality that is hard to achieve using B&W in a Diana. My shots are usually so much darker. You've inspired me to try Ilford XP2 400.

6 April 2011 at 13:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home