This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Oh my...


It's not very often that I reblog something on here but I am completely in love with everything in this home - the cameras, the dog, the gallery wall, the coat hangers... everything!!

If you haven't seen this post on sfgirlbybay featuring the home of Dabito from Old Brand New (my new favourite blog!) then you have to look, now! I insist. And if you've already seen it, look again... you may have missed something!

Wow. My house will look like that some day!

{all photos from sfgirlbybay}

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I want a house like this some day too! xx

24 March 2011 at 13:33  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love those coat hangers too!!
and btw love the new blog layout - pretty!!

24 March 2011 at 13:36  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

I saw this on sfgirlbybay this morning and thought I'd quite like to live in that house!!

New blog layout looks awesome! Are you happy with it?

24 March 2011 at 13:40  
Blogger Nadia said...

Love it! Just love it! The last photo...that picture thats up on the left...I want it. So unique.

24 March 2011 at 14:46  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

First off- love the new blog layout!

Second..I know! His blog is amazing, isn't it! I've been a follower of his for a while now and am in love with his posts about his thrift store find and his adventures around LA!

And yeah, I want his house too lol.

24 March 2011 at 14:47  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Love your new blog layout!! And everything looks so warm and cozy ... sounds really nerdy, but it reminds me of decorations/furniture I use in my Sims 2 games haha. :)

24 March 2011 at 16:24  
Blogger ana said...

oo! thanks for re-blogging then! such a nice space. i love how bright and colorful it is.

24 March 2011 at 23:39  
Blogger mina said...

Isn't it fantastic? And he's such a nice guy too, he offered me his sofa, haha!

26 March 2011 at 23:33  
Blogger Cut Copy Create said...

Great post - love this all white walls thing i keep seeing. Makes me want to paint everywhere white.

28 March 2011 at 23:48  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home