This Page

has been moved to new address

Golden Anniversary!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Golden Anniversary!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Golden Anniversary!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Golden Anniversary!

Friday, 18 March 2011

Golden Anniversary!

My Grandparents WeddingMy Grandparents in LondonNanna and Grandad

Today is my Grandparent's golden wedding anniversary so I wanted to share a couple of photos that my Nanna and I found whilst sorting out a project for my little sister's wedding. Aren't they quite the couple! I love these photos, I love my Nanna's wedding dress and I love them. I'm seeing them both tomorrow to celebrate with family and I can't wait!!




p.s. Some bloggers are participating in a blog silence today and I thought about taking part but this post is obviously date specific and I've been planning it all year however click here to find out more about who's taking part and how you can help.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

aw your grandparents are too cute (: happy anniversary to them! xo enjoy your time home with family!!

18 March 2011 at 09:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just beautiful! those were the days, right! ;) xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

18 March 2011 at 09:41  
Blogger Katyha said...

Oh I wish I had some photos like these, they are real treasures! happy anniversary to them & I hope tomorrow is an amazing day for them.

18 March 2011 at 11:32  
Blogger Nadia said...

wow that is amazing. You're lucky to have these. And we're lucky for you to have shared with us! :)

Have a nice day.

18 March 2011 at 14:28  
Blogger emily said...

really really gorgeous photos. congrats to your grandparents!

18 March 2011 at 14:41  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I absolutely love these photos! Congratulations to your grandparents! Thanks for sharing!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

19 March 2011 at 01:13  
Blogger Munkie said...

these are really lovely photos, I especially love the last one….your Nan's natty outfit and that wonderful coach!

19 March 2011 at 12:51  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

Amazes me that it was my parent's 44th wedding anniversary on thursday and your grandparents have been married just 6 years longer than them!

19 March 2011 at 15:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these photos. They are beautiful! Wishing your parents a happy anniversary!

19 March 2011 at 17:44  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Aw, happy anniversary to them! Enjoy the celebration :)

19 March 2011 at 20:42  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Aw how adorable!

19 March 2011 at 21:23  
Blogger BECKS said...

Hi Rhianne!
Thanks for popping by my blog:) I'm afraid I'm still really new to lomography and i might have wrecked another roll of film AGAIN. Bah! Your blog is a true tribute to lomography :)

21 March 2011 at 13:08  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

These photos are treasures. They look so happy and in love. Happy anniversary to them!

21 March 2011 at 17:09  
Blogger Marz said...

Your grandparents are a true testimony of the beauty of true love!!! I hope you guys had a wonderful time celebrating such an amazing marriage. These photos are just beautiful!!! I especially love the one of them sitting in front of the Tower Bridge! Love, love, love!!! You are so lucky to have these to cherish.

22 March 2011 at 16:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home