This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hello!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hello!

Monday, 14 March 2011

Hello!


I'm back!

And so far, I'm feeling so relaxed and rested... Let's hope that lasts longer than a day. I'm so excited to be back, even though I really enjoyed a break from practically everything in my life, it's good to return to things and remember that I enjoy them.

Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment to see if I was ok - I'm sorry I can't go into more about the bad news - it's not really my news to share but I truly appreciate the comments and emails that I recieved, it really helped. I'm feeling much more able to deal with the news now even if I'm not feeling any better about the news itself and that's a step forward that I'm happy with.

I don't really know where to start now I'm back - I got some new cameras (eep, see one above), I took some photos, I saw a lot of Beatles related things, I played on the xbox (alot), I had a few lay ins, I watched Krufts and lots of films, I had a day in my PJ's, I caught up with some blog reading, I willed our daffodils in the garden to grow faster and I generally took it easy... oh and the highlight of my week was seeing Picasso's Weeping Woman - it was absolutely beautiful!!

I just noticed that I reached 650 followers, so please if you are new here (or you don't comment often, or you just want to...) say hi! I'd love to get to know you and check out your blogs! I'm still blown away that I have more than 10 followers, so thank you again to everyone who sticks around.

It's good to be back!


p.s. The rather lovely and beautiful Illy is having a giveaway of one of my prints on her blog, if you fancy winning one of my prints click here!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello!! :D
Welcome back~ I'm started following few weeks ago. Just wanted to say I LOVE your blog. ^_^

14 March 2011 at 12:28  
Blogger Salou_Babe2014 said...

Hi Rhianne. I'm a follower of your blog, haven't really been around much but that'll change soon. Take Care. x

14 March 2011 at 13:22  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

welcome back, friend!! love the pic of you and your new camera. like i've said many a many of times, jealous of your collection!!!

14 March 2011 at 14:26  
Blogger Brandi said...

So happy to have you back and that you are on your way to feeling better;)

14 March 2011 at 16:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an Ensign Ful-Vue too! I haven't scanned my negs yet though, so I'm not sure how it turned out. Excited though! It looks like a little stove.

14 March 2011 at 16:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! <3

14 March 2011 at 17:32  
Blogger daisychain said...

welcome back lovely x

14 March 2011 at 18:50  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Welcome back Rhianne. You look great!
xo

15 March 2011 at 00:09  
Blogger Little queue said...

Welcome back. It sounds like you had a relaxing break. I have only been following your blog for the last few weeks and I can see why your followers are growing.

Suzie

15 March 2011 at 01:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back I missed your blog. I don't comment often (Or at all ) but I do look forwards to your posts.

So lets see the new cameras!!

15 March 2011 at 02:09  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm one of your newer followers! So glad you are back! :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

15 March 2011 at 04:52  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Hey dear I'm glad you're back. I missed your posts. I hope to hear from you soon :)

<3
K

15 March 2011 at 08:06  
Blogger Lish said...

Welcome back Rhianne - I hope everything is okay in your world now.

15 March 2011 at 21:17  
Anonymous Iris said...

Just wanted to say hi, I love your blog, bookmarked it a couple of weeks a ago and will be reading it regularly from now on :)

19 March 2011 at 20:04  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home