This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Thursday, 3 March 2011

Oh my...

I love the new circle feature on Etsy... it's such an amazing way to find new things and Julochka (who also has a lovely blog) always finds the most amazing things including...



Um, wow! I need this in my life... in all the colours. Now.

You can add me to your circle on Etsy here - if you want to of course. I'd love to see what you love on there too.

Update: it sold! but dont panic you can get it on Cute Tape too.


p.s. you'll also see my almost unhealthy love of yellow and cameras in my favourites... my pinterest looks almost exactly the same, eep.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANT NEED NOW

3 March 2011 at 09:47  
Blogger Laura said...

ooh beautiful stuff!

3 March 2011 at 10:47  
Blogger muchlove said...

eeek! best decorative tape EVER!

3 March 2011 at 11:10  
Blogger daisychain said...

That has to be the cutest tape ever!

3 March 2011 at 11:44  
Blogger ana said...

!%$*&@ so wonderful! gah!!!

4 March 2011 at 13:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never seen these tapes before. i really like the one that has different sorts of date labels -- cute and practical.

11 March 2011 at 02:20  
Blogger CrystaL* said...

I LOVE WASHI TAPE! But this takes the cake, by far the best I have seen. I need to get my hands on some of this.
I simply love your blog. I am taking the day to just blog surf and enjoy. So many beautiful photos here. It is going to take me some time to snoop around ;)
Hope you have a wonderfully creative rest of your week.
Much Love,
Crystal
thehouseofhearts.com

21 April 2011 at 20:16  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home