This Page

has been moved to new address

First roll fail...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: First roll fail...

This Page

has been moved to new address

First roll fail...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: First roll fail...

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

First roll fail...

I had no idea what to post today (I'm putting together future posts but totally forgot about day to day... oops) then I saw Elle's post about her first roll of film from her Diana Mini on Diana Mini Love - so I thought I would share my some of my shocking first photos from my diana mini and holga 135bc - you know - the ones that you wouldn't normally share...

I shared some of the most acceptable ones from my first diana mini roll around Cromer here - but here are some of the truly bad ones

190706

You can see the whole set on my flickr here.

The main issue I had with my diana first film was that really - I should have known better - I took 10 (maybe more...) films with my holga before I got my mini... at least with my holga I had a good excuse lol.

I posted the best photos from my holga first roll here and honestly, they were the only photos that I scanned in from that roll - none of the others seemed worth sharing - they were shocking. However I do have the index photo... try not to laugh too much, it is nearly two years ago now.


So there are my Lomography woes... if you want to see more links to first film woes check out the comments Elle's post again on Diana Mini Love.

p.s. Adele has done a lomography love post today too... I love her photos!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

aw great minds think alike! i love you and YOUR photos too (: those redscale photos you've been posting are so eerie and beautiful! xoxo and happy belated birthday to your momma (:
ps: im excited for your trip too!! eeeep.

23 February 2011 at 09:48  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Hah...I actually kind of like that first one! Very abstract ;)

23 February 2011 at 14:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're not bad...that last one is actually quite interesting! Sure they're not what you expected, but they're still quite pretty!

23 February 2011 at 19:49  
Blogger Jihee said...

actually they're not bad at all. I really like them haha it looks intentional, all artsy like hehe.

23 February 2011 at 23:57  
Blogger Carrie said...

oh you sweet angel, being brave enough to show work you don't think it good. Well it is!!! xxx

24 February 2011 at 00:18  
Blogger Lauren said...

I don't think these are all that bad!

24 February 2011 at 04:27  
Blogger Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Awh i adore number one! x hivennn

24 February 2011 at 16:13  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Eep, these are making me anxious about my first roll in my Diana Mini. I've just about finished it... just a few snaps left! I like the colors in the last photo and the squiggly bits of light almost look like music notes :)

24 February 2011 at 21:45  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home