This Page

has been moved to new address

Redscale is all about the trees...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Redscale is all about the trees...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Redscale is all about the trees...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Redscale is all about the trees...

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Redscale is all about the trees...

Photo16_13APhoto15_12APhoto09_6APhoto18_15APhoto10_7A

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

these pictures are amazing.

22 February 2011 at 14:08  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

ive never tried to redscale a photo - but these rock it!

22 February 2011 at 15:07  
Blogger Leigh said...

Gorgeous, if I ever form a wicked band and need an awesome album cover, I want one of these! Where were they shot?

22 February 2011 at 19:41  
Blogger milk&miel said...

Oh they are such love redscales, Rhianne! I especially love the last one. x

22 February 2011 at 21:26  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

really like the crumbling wall in the first one, and the bench. I like ruins and benches, they're so atmospheric even on their own and the redscale just heightens that sense

22 February 2011 at 23:18  
Blogger Lauren said...

so lovely!

24 February 2011 at 04:27  
Blogger Little queue said...

I love how these shots have turned out!

26 February 2011 at 08:10  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home