This Page

has been moved to new address

Camera Collection Part II: Polaroid cameras

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Camera Collection Part II: Polaroid cameras

This Page

has been moved to new address

Camera Collection Part II: Polaroid cameras

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Camera Collection Part II: Polaroid cameras

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Camera Collection Part II: Polaroid cameras

Way back in October 2009 I wrote my first letter to polaroid cameras, determined that I would buy one... and now I have 7, haha!!

Polaroid Land Camera 340 Automatic
Polaroid Land Camera 340 Automatic
(sent to me by the lovely Adeline. I could happily look at this camera all day!)

Polaroid Land Colorpack 80
Polaroid Land Colorpack 80

Polaroid Land Colour Swinger
Polaroid Land Colour Swinger

Polaroid 600 Extreme Cameras
Polaroid 600 Extreme Cameras

Polaroid 636 & 635 Supercolor
Polaroid 636 & 635 Supercolor

The Supercolor was/is my parents polaroid camera and the only one I've actually tried film in but I was disappointed with my impossible project film results (they look nothing like that now!) so I don't think I'll be trying the others out anytime soon which is a shame...

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

wow. so many. it makes me want to go out and shoot with the polaroid but i am savoring my film...

16 February 2011 at 14:57  
Blogger Adele said...

oh my word you really have ALOT of cameras! haha they're going to make real good heirlooms for your future children (: xo

16 February 2011 at 15:07  
Blogger Marz said...

I cannot get over your AMAZING collection of cameras!!! :) So neat Rhianne!

16 February 2011 at 15:50  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

more cameras?! love it!! id love those two polaroids!!!

16 February 2011 at 16:06  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

I just started collecting vintage cameras but haven't added a polaroid to my collection yet. Love these!

16 February 2011 at 16:33  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Wow Rhianne, your collection is HUGE! Mine is feeling a little inadequate in comparison....

16 February 2011 at 17:10  
Blogger daisychain said...

envy!

16 February 2011 at 18:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow the oober geeky photo side of me is jumping for joy. These are WONDERFUL! So impressed.

Julia
http://julialuckett.wordpress.com

16 February 2011 at 21:29  
Anonymous Forever petite said...

Cool you have a lot the same as i :D

16 February 2011 at 22:22  
Blogger Lydia said...

Fujifilm makes film that is compatible with Land Camera 340 and the Land Colour Swinger.

Black and White options are:
FUJIFILM FP-100B
FUJIFILM FP-3000B

Color option:
FUJIFILM FP-100C

I use this film often with the cameras in my collection and it is a lot of fun.

16 February 2011 at 23:12  
Blogger Jihee said...

I LOVE your collection! Very jealous!

17 February 2011 at 00:05  
Blogger Sara said...

I've missed you :)

17 February 2011 at 14:18  
Blogger Carrie said...

oh does it really matter if you don't use them? then are wonderful to look at - just don't ever tell me where you live hahahaha.

17 February 2011 at 15:46  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home