This Page

has been moved to new address

We love 35mm cameras here in blog land!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love 35mm cameras here in blog land!

This Page

has been moved to new address

We love 35mm cameras here in blog land!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love 35mm cameras here in blog land!

Thursday, 3 February 2011

We love 35mm cameras here in blog land!

First, I need to announce the winner of my diana mini giveaway! I meant to do it on Monday but life got a little on top of me, so sorry for the delay.

The winner of the diana mini white from Lomography UK is

Well done Kathy!!

Now don't despair, I'm writing this post specifically to tell you that there are more 35mm camera giveaways in blog land right now!



First up, the lovely Elle from Diana Mini Love (you know I love her by now surely) is giving away a superheadz slim camera in gold!

Is it wrong that I want a gold one as well as my yellow one? I don't think so...



And... the gorgeous Lauren from Busy Bee Lauren is also giving away a diana mini white!

Amazing right?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah D said...

Congrats Kathy.. (jealous!)
Thanks for the giveaways info. Gold superheadz looks pretty tempting! I want one :x

3 February 2011 at 16:29  
Anonymous Leslie @ every good and perfect gift said...

Oooh, sweet! Thanks for sharing those!!! :)

3 February 2011 at 21:15  
Blogger Kathy Tran said...

Yay thank you Rhianne!! :D

3 February 2011 at 23:21  
Blogger muchlove said...

all these generous camera giveaways are so wonderful to see!

4 February 2011 at 09:55  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home