This Page

has been moved to new address

Something a bit different for valentines...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Something a bit different for valentines...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Something a bit different for valentines...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Something a bit different for valentines...

Thursday, 3 February 2011

Something a bit different for valentines...

I'll admit, Thomas and I have never really been into Valentines day...
We're too forgetful and we'd rather stay in and make pizza than go out anywhere or buy presents... pizza's a present right?


So I decided to put together a treasury a bit different along the valentines theme, something fun and refreshing... no surprises that its yellow :)

I'm kind of obsessed with the 'I love you like a fat pug likes cake' poster. hehe!

p.s. thank you everyone for your wonderful comments this week, I feel much much better today - my ankle is less sore and my heart is a lot happier realising I made so many new friends in two years, yeay!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Claire Kiefer said...

I love yellow so much. I think it might be my favorite. However, I also LOVE Valentine's Day in all its cheesy glory--the pink, the hearts, the chocolate, the cards. Bring it on!

3 February 2011 at 09:57  
Blogger ana said...

Love This! What a great twist...plus yellow is my favorite color.

3 February 2011 at 14:20  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

love love love love love love love!

3 February 2011 at 19:48  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Pizza is definitely a present! Hehe.

I really like this treasury you whipped up. So pretty and cheery. And yes, that poster is hilarious :)

3 February 2011 at 21:57  
Blogger alissa said...

pizza is the best kind of present! have a great weekend

5 February 2011 at 04:19  
Blogger Cassie said...

You know I can't see yellow now without thinking of you! I saw the collection over on littlebrownpen of yellow Paris and thought it would be a perfect gift for you, so I am pleased to see it in your treasury.

I am avoiding the temptation to start creating my own recently - and you are making it very hard for me to resist!!
xx

6 February 2011 at 20:29  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home