This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Mini Redscale...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Mini Redscale...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Mini Redscale...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Mini Redscale...

Sunday, 23 January 2011

Diana Mini Redscale...

I meant to post these yesterday but honestly, I hadn't had them developed yet... disaster.
I'm about a day (or three) behind in everything at the moment.

I've been slowly taking photos with the diana mini with Lomography's redscale film for the past month and finally I got them developed...


These were taken when we took Harry for a walk

I kind of adore them...

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love them! I've only been brave enough to do one roll myself in my Minolta-was neat but not overjoyed. I will try again ;0)

Great blog!

http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com/

23 January 2011 at 01:57  
Blogger michelle said...

i love the fourth and fifth one! it almost seems like a painting rather than a picture! if you ever put a print of it in your shop, i would so buy it!

23 January 2011 at 06:39  
Blogger Jihee said...

ohh I love these! I love the colors it makes it look a little eerie!

23 January 2011 at 07:17  
Anonymous Zoe said...

Oh wow, they're kind of eerie and ominous. The actually remind me of when a bushfire was roaring towards our house. Very eerie. But oh so beautiful!

23 January 2011 at 08:40  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love the way it makes the churches look so incredible.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
xx

23 January 2011 at 15:53  
Blogger Sarah Knight said...

Very cool pictures : )

23 January 2011 at 17:01  
Blogger susie said...

hi there! i just stumbled upon your blog and i am in love!! i live in california but my family lives in scotland so i recognize some of the pictures and it makes me miss the uk so much! keep up the amazing work and if you have any spare time feel free to check out my new blog that i just started. i am trying to build up my blog community
www.mylittlecookiejar.blogspot.com

<3

24 January 2011 at 08:25  
Blogger Alyssa said...

whoah. they look like the day sydney was covered in red dust and everything was red!

25 January 2011 at 11:30  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ooooh eeerie....

27 January 2011 at 22:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, these are pretty cool!

30 January 2011 at 13:56  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home