This Page

has been moved to new address

Wreck this Journal II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wreck this Journal II

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wreck this Journal II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wreck this Journal II

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Wreck this Journal II


I enlisted some help for this page after our little walk :)

To see more bloggers who are wrecking their journals go here!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Gracie said...

I must get this journal. I have trouble writing in new journals sometimes but a journal that encourages wrecking! Awesome!

I love that you had some help :)

11 January 2011 at 09:48  
Blogger FromGemWithLove said...

So cute!! xx

11 January 2011 at 09:57  
Blogger Anjani said...

I wish I could find this journal here! I need to get one :D

11 January 2011 at 10:40  
Blogger Alyssa said...

ooh harry contributed :)

11 January 2011 at 11:39  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

This journal looks like so much fun! I love reading about your adventures with it.

11 January 2011 at 14:02  
Blogger Cassie said...

These pictures are so cute - love doggy feet! In fact this made me instantly want to pop over to my in-laws to go see Max and shake a doggy paw!

Hope Tuesday is shaping up brighter than yesterday!
xx

11 January 2011 at 15:50  
Blogger Helena said...

so sweet!

12 January 2011 at 01:28  
Anonymous Katie said...

I bought one for my partner after I saw your previous entries on it! Should be a cute Vday present :)

12 January 2011 at 08:05  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home