This Page

has been moved to new address

A new superheadz camera!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A new superheadz camera!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

A new superheadz camera!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A new superheadz camera!!

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

A new superheadz camera!!

Happy holidays everyone!! How is it going for you all?
We have eaten so much and really enjoyed our break at home and even got some amazing presents!! Hurray!!
Remember this baby from my birthday list??
Thomas brought me one for christmas!!(eep, I love him!)

And here are some photos from our first roll of film around Wells beach.
CNV00007CNV00005CNV00017CNV00016CNV00010CNV00024 Eeee, I love it already!
Hurray for new cameras, film, family, friends, christmas and the beach!!

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger muchlove said...

Yayyy, you got the yellow superheadz!!! we're camera twins now!! Don't you just LOVE it? :D

29 December 2010 at 11:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay:) Congrats! :)

xx
M.

29 December 2010 at 11:26  
Anonymous Katie said...

I have one just like this in white, can't wait to develop the photos! Yours look great!

29 December 2010 at 11:31  
Blogger Lish said...

I just love your photos - your photography skills seem to be getting better all the time.

29 December 2010 at 12:59  
Blogger Cassie said...

Yeah for pressies! So glad to hear you had a fab Christmas and that you visited the beach even in this weather!
xx

29 December 2010 at 13:36  
Blogger Tiffany said...

That camera looks awesome! I love all the photos you took!!
they are amazing!
ps...where is that beach?!! :)

29 December 2010 at 13:41  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i want one! this is so fun. :)
lovely pics!!

29 December 2010 at 14:15  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a wonderful christmas!

That camera. . . I have to have one! :D

29 December 2010 at 15:41  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Nice camera :) Looks you having a lot of fun XD
have a great day

29 December 2010 at 17:05  
Blogger Marz said...

I always LOVE looking at photos you take, you are so talented! And I especially love looking at these taken by your new pretty camera (go Thomas!!! :) Amazing gift!!) Besides London, the beach is my most favourite place on earth. Sadly, there is not a beach close to where I live :( So thanks for taking me away with your pics! :)
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

29 December 2010 at 17:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

29 December 2010 at 19:16  
Blogger Helena said...

these photos are beautiful :)

29 December 2010 at 22:25  
Blogger emily said...

now i really want to be at the beach! i love these.

30 December 2010 at 17:11  
Blogger Nicola said...

very nice, you might have just persuaded me to get a superheadz camera now! what film did you shoot on for these (pretty) photos?

30 December 2010 at 18:19  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Wow, these are gorgeous photos Rhianne.

I have camera envy now!

Hope you have a very happy new year.

Elle x

30 December 2010 at 20:19  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

How exciting! I always love the photos Anna takes with her superheadz.

Can't wait to see more from you :)

2 January 2011 at 03:20  
Anonymous Forever petite said...

Oehh i want that camera so much !

15 February 2011 at 11:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home