This Page

has been moved to new address

My parents have been to the Lomography shop in New York!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My parents have been to the Lomography shop in New York!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

My parents have been to the Lomography shop in New York!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My parents have been to the Lomography shop in New York!!

Friday, 10 December 2010

My parents have been to the Lomography shop in New York!!

and they took photos of it, just for me.

That officially makes them even more awesome!!
(though I'm not 100% they realise what Lomography is... hehe)

Happy Weekend lovelies!
We're off to see the Scissor Sisters, woo!
(and eat cheese and biscuits and drink red wine, though not at the same time)

p.s. All photos by my Dad - I'll prob share more when he sends me more :)

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

10 December 2010 at 21:29  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh how fun is this?! i love that there is a store - didn't know that. love it even more that your parents took pics for you. :)

happy friday!

10 December 2010 at 22:24  
Blogger ana said...

ha. that is so very awesome :D

10 December 2010 at 22:50  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

personally, i want to see you eat the biscuts and wine and some cheese all at the same time. put in blender...you rock the cloud!

10 December 2010 at 23:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mint!
Have fun at Scissor Sisters :)

11 December 2010 at 00:05  
Blogger Jen said...

So fantastic! I love lomos :)

11 December 2010 at 02:55  
Blogger Alyssa said...

im not even sure i know what lomography is.......

what type of camera did they use to take those pics?

11 December 2010 at 03:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

I live in New York. I love Lomography. And I had NO IDEA that this store existed!!!!!

I'm so excited to go now. You just made my night. Everything is beautiful.

Thank you so much!!

~Emily
http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

11 December 2010 at 03:16  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Oh wow - I didn't even realise there was an actual Lomography shop! How amazing of them!

11 December 2010 at 10:15  
Blogger muchlove said...

the fact that they don't even know what lomography is makes this even more awesome of them to do!

11 December 2010 at 13:39  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

It's when your parents do something like that, that you know they love you. :) Thank you so much for the Christmas card!

11 December 2010 at 16:24  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

yummm, red wine with cheese and biscuits! those photos are great, I like the movement of the person walking past the front window of the store!

11 December 2010 at 20:40  
Blogger Kayla said...

So cool. And I think it's been said but Awesome!


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

12 December 2010 at 03:10  
Blogger Cassie said...

Glad Scissor Sisters and cheese and biscuits isn't at same time - can't really imagine that! Hee hee ;)

Hope your weekend is as fabulous as it sounds!
xx

12 December 2010 at 14:09  
Blogger Liasbubblebath said...

This looks so cool!

12 December 2010 at 17:14  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh wow, that is just fantabulous!

13 December 2010 at 14:49  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home