This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Oh my...

I'm feeling festive!!
It's the first of December, there is alot of snow in Leeds and I think the tree is going to have to go up tonight - I don't think I can wait until Saturday.

and... I found these amazing cards from Illustrated Cards on Etsy to help with the festivities as well! I may have ended up buying quite a few... I'm keeping them to myself though, haha.


I can't even decide on which is my favourite, can you?


p.s Feeling christmasy? Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a little christmas love from Me and The Dizzy Pixie!

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger lauren brimley said...

I love that little terrier! Oh my gosh, cute!

1 December 2010 at 15:46  
Blogger Alyssa said...

my favourite is the first one. i possibly bought it for my wall.... because SOMEONE is a bad influence lol

umm the work verification is cults hahahaha this is a cult.

1 December 2010 at 15:47  
Blogger Kitty said...

Happy December First Dearie. I am so excited. We are going to pick out very first tree (as our own little family) tonight. I hope your day is magical. Oh, and I love that little Boston Terrier. Too CUTE!

love love,
Fritzi Marie

1 December 2010 at 15:58  
Blogger daisychain said...

Oh wow, I don't think I can pick a favourite either, SO cute.

1 December 2010 at 16:33  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

That little bulldog is so cute!

1 December 2010 at 16:36  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

They're all so adorable, though I have to say, that pug with a bowtie is my favorite.

1 December 2010 at 16:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Those are so cool!

1 December 2010 at 18:21  
Blogger Cassie said...

These are gorgeous Rhianne! I have big plans afoot for our Max and Christmas - I will tell all soon on my blog!

Hope you get your tree up and are staying safe in the snow.
xx

1 December 2010 at 18:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

1 December 2010 at 19:21  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

these are so cute! the last one is my favorite :D you find such amazing stuff :)
thank you for the swap package again, it was wonderful.

<3
K

1 December 2010 at 20:26  
Blogger ana said...

OHMY! i want them all. of course i want the boston terrier one...but the others are so cute as well!

1 December 2010 at 20:39  
Blogger Rhiannon Bosse said...

OH my goodness!! That one dog looks like Hummer our bulldog :) I love it!! xo

2 December 2010 at 03:43  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Did you put your tree up? Ours is still out for delivery - delayed because of the snow (this is the one thing I hate about the snow!).

The one on the bottom left is my favourite, I think, but then I keep changing my mind!!

2 December 2010 at 21:08  
Blogger Micaela said...

oh this are pure lovely!!! ahhh love them!

etsy is so amazing isn't it?
it might be where i found the perrrrfect ornie for my darling friend rhianne ;)

xoxox

ps. it just came in today so i'm popping it in the post hopefully tomorrow! fingers crossed it doesn't take forever to make it across the pond ;)

9 December 2010 at 00:33  
Blogger alissa said...

aww the last one looks just like our dog harlow! without the antlers:)

18 December 2010 at 23:17  
Blogger Chuck said...

These are adorable! Now if only they did a border collie...

22 December 2010 at 13:54  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home