This Page

has been moved to new address

Norfolk love on etsy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Norfolk love on etsy...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Norfolk love on etsy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Norfolk love on etsy...

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Norfolk love on etsy...

Even though I no longer live in Norfolk, all of my favourite childhood (and many adult) memories are there and when I saw Sarah Culleton's Handmade Bags and Accessories etsy shop I absolutely swooned ... especially as it's postcards as well... seaside postcards are my favourite!!




Sarah's shop also includes some adorable brooches and hair accessories, but I think it's the Norfolk postcard coin purses that I'm adding to my christmas list!

p.s. I can't wait to go home to Norfolk next month now, hurray!

p.p.s. I finally put together an 'About me' page on here, if anyone is interested...

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Love these postcard purses!

23 November 2010 at 13:38  
Blogger Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Wow, these are absolutely genius! I love the graphics on old postcards, and it's great to see them turned into something so handy. Thanks for sharing!

23 November 2010 at 13:52  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love it when I find a UK based Etsy seller but even more so when it is someone even more local.
xx

23 November 2010 at 16:53  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

A "wish you were here" coin purse? LOVE IT!

23 November 2010 at 17:02  
Blogger daisychain said...

these are amazing x

23 November 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love these... so sweet!

23 November 2010 at 23:08  
Blogger Gracie said...

These are so sweet! My favourite is the last one. I definitely would love something like that.

24 November 2010 at 02:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

love that little coin purse!

24 November 2010 at 03:39  
Blogger Georgianna said...

The coin purses are fabulous! I've never been to Norfolk but my Mom has traced her ancestry back to there and has spent a lot of time exploring it. She loves it there! Have a great week. – g

24 November 2010 at 06:30  
Blogger Alyssa said...

anything with a kitty gets my attention! its divine !

24 November 2010 at 10:26  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home