This Page

has been moved to new address

A cold winter's morning...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A cold winter's morning...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A cold winter's morning...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A cold winter's morning...

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

A cold winter's morning...


Walking to work with Helga the Holga is my new favourite hobby!

p.s. the lovely Eadaoin is a featured guest on Pugly Pixel! Its the best of both worlds!

p.p.s. If you want a christmas card from me - today is the last day to email me your address!

Labels: , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

That first photo rocks my socks!


HELLO RHIANNES DADDY!!!!!!

24 November 2010 at 12:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Holga pics really are sooo coool!!
What Christmas card?? what did I miss? I thought I read every post in the last few days...

24 November 2010 at 12:53  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i really want a holga! you came out with some great images!!!

24 November 2010 at 14:02  
Blogger daisychain said...

You can almost forgive it for being so cold outside when it looks so pretty!

24 November 2010 at 15:24  
Blogger Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Yay Holga! I love that first shot - but it looks so cold!

24 November 2010 at 15:43  
Blogger Jen said...

Very nice - I love the first shot too :)

24 November 2010 at 16:00  
Blogger Melissa said...

Very pretty! I love the idea of being able to walk to work, taking pictures all the way.

24 November 2010 at 16:23  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

helga is magnificent. like you and cold mornings. ;)

24 November 2010 at 16:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leeds does have some lovely countryside.

24 November 2010 at 18:07  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Lovely :) thats it!!

24 November 2010 at 19:29  
Blogger Giovanna said...

Such beautiful & inspiring photos!!
xoxo
Boho Market Blog

24 November 2010 at 21:09  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Lovely photos, I especially adore the last one.

24 November 2010 at 23:00  
Blogger michelle said...

that morning light is fabulous. makes me want to get up earlier for a walk around the neighbourhood now. and i am so jealous that your walk to work is so picturesque!

25 November 2010 at 08:46  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

LOvely photos! It snowed here for the first time tonight, I love how white everything finally is!

<3
K

25 November 2010 at 12:08  
Blogger ashley // chasing heartbeats said...

i think i definitely need to remember that my holga is in my purse since i carry it everywhere but neglect it :(
These are LOVELY.

25 November 2010 at 16:49  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love photographing winter mornings - frost always looks so magical doesn't it! Yours are amazing.
xx

25 November 2010 at 17:52  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

These are just so pretty, I love that golden sunlight!! Also, thank you for the plug lol, I'm glad you liked that project so much :)

30 November 2010 at 14:55  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home