This Page

has been moved to new address

Krakow: Fuji Instax Mini's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Krakow: Fuji Instax Mini's

This Page

has been moved to new address

Krakow: Fuji Instax Mini's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Krakow: Fuji Instax Mini's

Friday, 26 November 2010

Krakow: Fuji Instax Mini's

Can you believe I still have Krakow photos to share with you?

Honestly, I'm a little sad that its been well over a month since we were there... I miss it. Its nice to have photos I love from there though...


These are a mixture of photos from the trip, including a random fort we found in the middle of no where outside of the city, my favourite - the Wavel dragon - and the lovely castle.

Have a wonderful weekend!!


p.s. don't forget about my shop and sale this weekend!!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger daisychain said...

these pictures are amazing! have a gorgeous weekend x

26 November 2010 at 17:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

makes me cry almost...have a cousin living there and lots of family in Poland! love it! have been in Krakow and remember being very scared as a kid going into the Dragon Dungeon, haha! with the Dragon spitting fire!

oh, and the beautiful castle Wavel, where all the famous Kings lay! mostly love the luxurious and huge ballroom with the thrown... could go on and on..hehe!

dear greets!

xoxo

Cam

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

26 November 2010 at 18:33  
Blogger muchlove said...

the architecture looks amazing, and I love how you captured it with an instant camera, so it gets that fitting vintage/magical feel.

Congrats on the Front Page!!! xx

26 November 2010 at 22:37  
Blogger Mikelle Jade said...

oooh. very cool photos.
and VERY cool buildings.

27 November 2010 at 08:13  
Anonymous Gali said...

That format never gets old. I love them all.

27 November 2010 at 09:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has it already been a month?! Oh my!
At first I saw at Fuji as a temporary replacement for Polaroid but I just love it more and more. Those are great Rhianne!

27 November 2010 at 18:19  
Blogger Meghan said...

It looks simply incredible! Hope your weekend was amazing!

28 November 2010 at 15:10  
Blogger Cassie said...

Your pictures have really made me add Krakow to the list of places to visit. It really does look stunning.
Hope your weekend has been great even if a little cold!
xx

28 November 2010 at 18:03  
Blogger Red Boots said...

These are so beautiful Rhianne! I have asked Santa for an instax mini, so fingers crossed!

xx

28 November 2010 at 21:20  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

love the last 2! the light is great in them!

30 November 2010 at 00:55  
Blogger Laura Darling said...

Wow...those are great pictures. I've never even been out of the US so I love to see pictures from abroad! Gorgeous!

30 November 2010 at 04:00  
Blogger mina said...

Oh geez, our instax photos are nothing like this. They are a mess. I was so upset that the first one got stuck in the camera and printed like 10 photos on one. It was a disaster.

1 December 2010 at 09:47  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home