This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Thursday, 9 December 2010

Oh my...

These are possibly some of the most beautiful illustrations I've seen on Etsy...

All illustrations by Jessica Durrant Illustration


Oh gosh....
I want them all!

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

You're right, they are gorgeous! Those bottom two are just stunning.
Wow!
xx

9 December 2010 at 21:33  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

These are absolutely gorgeous and quite affordable at that, Thanks for sharing - I have my eye on the purple one.

9 December 2010 at 21:51  
Anonymous ashley said...

Jessica is a friend of mine from high school and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her illustrations! I've recently talked to her about doing a commission piece of me in my wedding gown. I can't wait! She really is awesome.
Ashley

9 December 2010 at 22:28  
Blogger lauren brimley said...

That purple dress! Amazing!

9 December 2010 at 23:28  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

these are gorgeous!!

10 December 2010 at 00:15  
Blogger Melissa A said...

I love them too. There is just something about ladies faces in art form that attracts my eye.

10 December 2010 at 01:19  
Blogger Heather said...

Jessica is my friend also from high school and she recently painted a BEAUTIFUL picture of Spain for a secret gift for my husband. She is amazing! So talented.=)

10 December 2010 at 05:12  
Blogger Farah said...

These are gorgeous! xo

10 December 2010 at 08:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are lovely!!!!!

10 December 2010 at 08:25  
Blogger Alyssa said...

oh to have that talent....

10 December 2010 at 09:13  
Blogger Adele said...

SO PRETTY (: i hate etsy. there's a conspiracy to take all my money!!! haha. that's why i'm avoiding over-browsing on etsy. i've given myself a half an hour maximum browsing time each time (; xo

10 December 2010 at 18:27  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

Im like almost everyone else - the purple skirt is lovely. so is the hairpiece one too!

11 December 2010 at 20:39  
Blogger Yolanda Barker said...

Stunning. thanks for sharing! This is a great blog.

Yola
http://barkersbite.blogspot.com/

13 December 2010 at 09:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home