This Page

has been moved to new address

On the second week of Christmas...a giveaway - closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the second week of Christmas...a giveaway - closed!

This Page

has been moved to new address

On the second week of Christmas...a giveaway - closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the second week of Christmas...a giveaway - closed!

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

On the second week of Christmas...a giveaway - closed!

On the second week of christmas...

We both fell ill with the worst cold ever*
*perhaps a slight exageration, but only slight.
I spent two full days in bed feeling quite sorry for myself...
surrounded by lemsip, tissues and pixar movies,
and I failed on this weeks giveaway.

Disaster!

However, we still got our tree up at the weekend and I am back today, hurray!
I did have something else planned for this week - however that fell through,
so now I can only offer what I have
(don't worrry, I don't think you can catch a cold digitally...)

A giveaway of my own prints!


This giveaway is now closed.

Thank you so much for supporting my blog this year
these giveaways are a massive thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys it!
I still do, so I hope you do as well.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Oh Rhianne, hope you feel better soon. This cold weather is playing havoc with everyone!
Stay warm and take care.
xx

8 December 2010 at 11:49  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I love all of your photos so i request winning a surprise!!! oorrrrrr a picture of snow!!!
or a snowman! Called Frosty of course. x

8 December 2010 at 11:53  
Anonymous Zoe said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick! My favourite print is the one of Llanddwyn Island. I had a tough time picking a favourite though!

8 December 2010 at 13:36  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

red telephone photooo!!:)
im sick too:( im sitting at work using every bit of energy to stay awake:( feel better love!

8 December 2010 at 14:34  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Awwh no :( I hope both you two feel better soon, illness just sucks. But yipee for a giveaway, I love your photos! Without a doubt, I'd like to pick the Town Hall Tower Krakow - my love for Poland plus that's one of the cities I haven't been to yet, so it'd be nice to see it on a daily basis :D Get well soon!

8 December 2010 at 14:51  
Blogger Kitty said...

Dearie,

So happy to hear that you are feeling better. Your tree looks magical. I love all of your photo's. It is too hard to choose. I do love the set sail one though. It stirs up memories for me.

love love,
Fritzi Marie

8 December 2010 at 15:16  
Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love Winter Moon!

8 December 2010 at 17:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
I'd love to get the Scarborough Fair print for my merry-go-round collection.
I've been a good girl all year and I can't wait to see you!
xxx
My 7-year-old inner self.

8 December 2010 at 17:43  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you get to feeling better - colds are the absolute pits, but it does give you much reason to be lazy and do absolutely nothing for a few days :)

I'm totally in love with the Red Telephone Boxes & Scarbourough Fair photos... We have the fair, but I'm sure its not even close to the same.

Cheers to feeling better and a very Merry Christmas! :)

8 December 2010 at 22:14  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you feel better! Your blog is so lovely, and I really enjoy your photos. I'll stay out of this giveaway though... maybe it'll boost my chances for whatever the next one is :)

~ Emily

http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

9 December 2010 at 01:50  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I hope you feel better soon!
Your prints are lovely!
I'd love to win the Llanddwyn Island - 7x5 Holga print- so lovely!

Lizzy x

9 December 2010 at 03:22  
Blogger michelle said...

i would love to win winter moon. and i hope you get well soon! snuggle up warm!

9 December 2010 at 03:36  
Anonymous Alexis said...

I'd love to win Kirkstall Abbey or Red Telephone Booth! :)

Hope you feel much better soon! Colds suck. :(

9 December 2010 at 09:49  
Anonymous serene said...

Hope you are well already!

I love the Flea picture! It has a whimsical-vintage-DIY feel to it!

10 December 2010 at 00:14  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

Is it wrong that I know which one I'd want without even looking at your shop? haha. The phone box one's my fave :)

10 December 2010 at 00:45  
Blogger cerebral e said...

I'd love the view "out of my bedroom window"

elissa at iinet dot net dot au

xxx

12 December 2010 at 07:34  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home