This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling alive in Malham...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Feeling alive in Malham...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling alive in Malham...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Feeling alive in Malham...

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Feeling alive in Malham...

I mentioned yesterday that the time I felt most alive this year was on the top of Malham Cove and I realised I had only shared about half of the photos in the first post I wrote about it.

Looking up...


Looking down...

Feeling alive!
{Thomas always takes the best photos of me...}

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Amy Radcliffe said...

These made me smile :)

15 December 2010 at 13:44  
Blogger daisychain said...

What utterly beautiful photos x

15 December 2010 at 14:33  
Blogger Pia said...

Wow, that looks amazing!

15 December 2010 at 18:15  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Hi dear, this place looks amazing! I am afraid that your package didn't reach me yet.. Maybe it got delivered to the wrong address or something. I am still waiting for it though.

All my love
K

15 December 2010 at 19:14  
Anonymous Leslie @ every good and perfect gift said...

WOW. Those shots are great.
I treasure those moments when I feel really alive. So glad you documented this one so well. Seems like mine come when there isn't a camera to be found.

15 December 2010 at 21:15  
Blogger Lauren said...

these are fantastic!

16 December 2010 at 00:44  
Blogger Ashley Morris said...

Wow, that's so amazing! I can definitely see why you felt so alive - look at that view!! :)

16 December 2010 at 15:03  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Hi Rhianne! Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you stopped by! I loved the guest post you did on Anna's blog and made a mental note to visit yours when I got a free moment :)

These photos are stunning. What camera did you use to take them? The colors developed so nicely, too! Oh, and I'm dying to visit Yorkshire. Forget London and all that, when I make my first trip to England I'm going north! ;)

16 December 2010 at 15:55  
Blogger Cassie said...

What an amazing place, I am ashamed to admit I haven't heard of it.

Love that picture of you - for some reason when I think of you I always think of that picture!
xx

19 December 2010 at 16:28  
Anonymous annalyn said...

that photo when you were looking down is incredibly beautiful! I like :)

21 December 2010 at 04:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home