This Page

has been moved to new address

Holgas from Malham...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holgas from Malham...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Holgas from Malham...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holgas from Malham...

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Holgas from Malham...

Can you believe that other than Kay's wedding this was the first time I have taken Helga the Holga out to play this year? I feel so bad... I think I need to set up a camera rotation system...

We were so incredibly lucky to go to Malham on a gorgeous day (which is rare, the rain here today is awful!) so pretty much all of the photos turned out lovely, I always forget how much Holga's like the sunshine.

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

amazing. I loved every shot.

9 June 2010 at 11:39  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

ohh i love these photos girl! i miss you! life has been insne but its so nice to stop by all my favorite girls and see they are doing well:) love u!

9 June 2010 at 12:11  
Blogger muchlove said...

love these! The colours look great.

9 June 2010 at 14:58  
Blogger Adele said...

oh these are so beautiful! sometimes i really wish we could get out more into the countryside...except going on foot really isn't the clever thing to do. i still have a roll left in my holga that i totally forgot about! thanks for reminding me love (: xo

9 June 2010 at 16:17  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Wow, that is some seriously beautiful scenery!

9 June 2010 at 16:27  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

These are so beautiful Rhianne! :)

9 June 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Such gorgeous pictures, lady! I envy your scenery, it's so serene ... hope you take more shots with the Holga :)

9 June 2010 at 18:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is helga the holga a specific holga model? in any case, i love the name and it's appropriate for holga cameras!

do you have a 35mm back for your holga? these shots are breathtaking.

9 June 2010 at 19:53  
Blogger Cassie said...

Love the way it picks out the light in all these images! A gorgeous quality. xx

9 June 2010 at 20:15  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

At this point in your collection you probably need an inventory where you sign each camera in and out. HA! Love the photos!

9 June 2010 at 21:24  
Anonymous MArisa said...

have I told you lately how much I adore your blog????

10 June 2010 at 15:36  
Blogger dulci said...

Looking forward to getting my first roll of Holga film developed!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

11 June 2010 at 16:37  
Blogger ana said...

wonderful photos! love that she's named helga :D

12 June 2010 at 00:04  
Blogger pearlslaceandruffles said...

gorgeous pictures! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

12 June 2010 at 18:35  
Blogger Cole Franke said...

First time visiting and I LOVE your photos. So beautiful. lovely blog too. :)
Cole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

15 June 2010 at 00:48  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

holga really does love sun :) unfortunately my holga's shutter is really breaking down now and letting in too much light. i have some holga wedding shots that i'll get around to posting and they're pretty cool but almost too full of light leaks :(

15 June 2010 at 19:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home