This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurray, its friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hurray, its friday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurray, its friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hurray, its friday!

Friday, 28 May 2010

Hurray, its friday!

{Thomas always takes the best photos of me... from last weekend in Malham!}

It's another long weekend
(I love May purely for bank holidays!)
and we've got some fun things planned, I'm so excited!!

And... this time next week I'm see my family and Harry.
double excited!!
  1. and farmhouses...
    (I put a couple of these on my tumblr, I love!)
  2. I need these plates.
  3. and this book.
  4. Butterflies are so pretty!
Happy weekend everyone!

and don't miss out on my camera giveaway
I'll be deciding the winner on Monday so only a few days!

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ADORABLE photo! :) :) :) :)

28 May 2010 at 15:16  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Great photo... pretty girl and gorgeous scenery! I'm going to check out your tumblr now. I love tumbling (is that a verb?)

Happy Weekend!

28 May 2010 at 16:03  
Blogger Celeste said...

great photo! you are so pretty :)

28 May 2010 at 17:07  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

what a beautiful picture! so pretty... and i need that book too! how much fun is that?! :) happy weekend!

28 May 2010 at 17:16  
Blogger Kattrina said...

That is a beautiful photo - you look great and Malham looks amazing. Have a great three-day weekend, we have one here too!

28 May 2010 at 17:46  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

Don't step back! You will fall. ;)

LOVE THIS PHOTO.

28 May 2010 at 17:59  
Blogger Meghan said...

You are way too cute, Rhianne! This photo is super fun. I hope you have a marvelous weekend!

28 May 2010 at 20:40  
Blogger Andi Dhebby Putri said...

that's so beautiful view! have a nice weekend, Rhianne! keep your cute like that! xo

29 May 2010 at 15:04  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Whoa, for some reason it looks like you're hovering/levitating in that photo, so cool! And you look beautiful with the scenery :) Yay for long weekends, hope you've had a great one!

30 May 2010 at 22:59  
Blogger The Jodi(e)s said...

oh, that photo is breathtaking! what a stunning view! i hope your weekend was everything lovely like you hoped, miss!

31 May 2010 at 16:50  
Blogger Micaela said...

this IS such a BEAUTIFUL photo of you!!! thomas did good.

:)

gorgeous

4 June 2010 at 01:47  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home