This Page

has been moved to new address

Why hello there...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Why hello there...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Why hello there...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Why hello there...

Friday, 21 May 2010

Why hello there...

It is gorgeous outside today which for England is pretty rare... its the kind of day you wish you weren't working and you can hear the pub garden calling your name :)

Luckily we are going out for tapas and a gig tonight so I think I may insist we sit outside for a little while... I really hope the weather holds out for the rest of the weekend... in fact weather gods, the next few weeks (months would be pushing it right...) would be amazing!

Exactly* a year ago I wrote this post... and today I want to write exactly the same thing again!
So I am :)

Such a pretty blue tree.
I don't know which type of tree it is but it makes me smile
everytime I walk past it.
(and the colour looks gorgeous in fake polaroid, yeay)


*Isn't it amazing how nature works and just seems to know the passage of time.
I actually couldnt believe it when I saw it was the same date but last year...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

awwww hello, beautiful weather!!

21 May 2010 at 11:47  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

I was going to say it is a lilac tree but I'm not actually so sure. It is beautiful though and amazing that it is exactly one year on.

21 May 2010 at 12:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how nice it has got in Leeds, just hope it does last for the weekend!

Have a good weekend!

21 May 2010 at 15:03  
Blogger that kate said...

i have the same sort of tree down my road and today i was just thinking how beautiful it is! and then i had to take a quick snap of my shoes on the patch of lilac flowers that had fallen below it!

21 May 2010 at 22:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there has been a pink tree by my parents house and it is just lovely! i am loving the weather we are having.

missed you hope all is well! xoxo

25 May 2010 at 20:46  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home