This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sometimes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sometimes...

Monday, 17 May 2010

Sometimes...

We forget about how much we love living in Leeds.


However we were reminded at the weekend when we walked along the canal into the city.


It's easy to forget that you are in the middle of the city...


even if masssive blue cinema's creep into your photos...


And massive buildings eventually start to pop up in the distance...

Luckily it was also sunny enough this weekend to go sit in a pub garden... where a spider tried to drink my beer. Hurray for sunshine!


p.s. My lovely blog friend Jenni is hosting a giveaway of two of my prints in honour of an amazing cause: The American Cancer Society - please head over and take a look at the amazing work her and her friends are doing!!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pictures are beautiful!

17 May 2010 at 15:12  
Blogger Cassie said...

What I love about cities like Leeds and Sheffield (the later of which I know well)is that they are surrounded by such greenery and countryside. I think you have had glorious weather further north than down here.

xx

PS: I am just a little bit(understatement)excited by your guest post being the first to go 'live' tomorrow. xx

17 May 2010 at 15:45  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am very jealous. Your city is beautiful.

17 May 2010 at 17:00  
Blogger emily said...

it looks so enchanting!

17 May 2010 at 17:10  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oh wow! It looks like the most beautiful place!

17 May 2010 at 22:52  
Blogger bananas. said...

your town is so cute! and i love that even the insects enjoy quenching their thirst when the sun comes out.

18 May 2010 at 01:03  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

Your photos never cease to amaze me!
Thank you for reminding me of the beauty in the world.

18 May 2010 at 04:09  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

It is so easy to forget how lucky you are to live where you live. One of my favorite things to do is go for a walk in search of the pretty, to help me remember. Leeds looks so lovely!

18 May 2010 at 04:12  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home