This Page

has been moved to new address

Polaroid excitement...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Polaroid excitement...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Polaroid excitement...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Polaroid excitement...

Friday, 30 April 2010

Polaroid excitement...

Why hasn't anyone brought this yet??

Did you know its polaroid week next week??

I honestly can't believe that I have a polaroid camera and film I can use for it this year - and get this - you can use any instant film - so I actually have two cameras I could use...
Excited yet? I am!!

and...

to add to my excitement even more, one of my favourite polaroid inspirations Susannah Conway is writing a how to book about instant photography.

Happy weekend!! I'm off to take some instant photos :)

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger jenny stardust said...

oh i would love to join polaroid week.. but a polaroid a day for 5 days? i don't have that many for that. bummer..!

30 April 2010 at 11:57  
Blogger Shelley said...

yay for polaroid week! i won't be able to participate in the traditional sense as i haven't been able to procure any film recently... but i love filling my eyes with the results of everyone else's labours! can't wait to see what you come up with!

(and thank you so much for posting my painting, you rock darling! xox!)

30 April 2010 at 13:32  
Blogger The Novelist said...

I love polaroids! I also miss those funny little cameras that would take a sticker picture. Did you ever see one of those? They were around in the 90's for a while, but I have not seen them since. They were really fun.

You could take a mini polaroid picture and stick it on someones helmet, backpack or whatever!

30 April 2010 at 15:41  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

i <3 polaroids! and yesss i got a fuji instax!! i m addicted haha i already used all my film lol and i need to find a scanner to put them on my blog, dang it. do you use just a plain scanner?

30 April 2010 at 15:58  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I love Spazberryjam's artwork! She painted me a beautiful Wedding Guest Tree for my wedding. It was beautiful! Have a fun Polaroid weekend.

30 April 2010 at 16:05  
Blogger Carolina said...

That is sooo fun I have a fisheye camara but still i'[m going to take pictures

30 April 2010 at 16:38  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love polaroids! I'm still waiting for the price of film to go down.

30 April 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger C said...

Really? It's going to be Polaroid week?
That's awesome.
Always been a fan but only have the 1000. Lucky you you have 2!

30 April 2010 at 17:30  
Blogger christa elyce said...

do you have hte fuji film mini polaroids? I love it! you'll love it too!

30 April 2010 at 19:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Polaroid Week! Although I wont be participating, I will be admiring! Love you Boo!!!! Hope you weekend goes swell!

30 April 2010 at 20:49  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

yay for Polaroids! :) x

2 May 2010 at 12:59  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

hooray! i have a beloved polaroid camera, but i ran out of film and i'm having a hard time finding it anywhere online that's affordable. i can't wait until they're back on shelves!

3 May 2010 at 16:01  
Blogger Diana said...

I'm so going to try to take some photos but it sucks when you are sick!

5 May 2010 at 04:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home