This Page

has been moved to new address

A perfect wedding...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A perfect wedding...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A perfect wedding...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A perfect wedding...

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

A perfect wedding...

Isn't it funny how you can go to a family wedding and be completely calm yet when its one of your best friends weddings you pretty much cry through out the whole thing!

I honestly can't think of a time when I saw the bride and groom look as happy as they did on Saturday and their happiness truly makes me happy as well...
Hurray for love!


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger raveninthewolfden said...

I still long for when my best friend gets married. I know its going to be one of the happiest days of my life.. (besides my own wedding day!) Wonderful pictures!
Thanks for sharing. Have a good day.

27 April 2010 at 15:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely dress and flowers.

27 April 2010 at 17:09  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I love the picture of everyone outside. The colors turned out wonderful for that one.

27 April 2010 at 17:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

lovely pictures. Hooray for love!

27 April 2010 at 17:40  
Blogger Sara said...

Looks like I am going to be the best friend who gets married first.. I love my best friend and I think I am going to cry my eyes out on her wedding day!

Congratulate your best friend for me? And omg the colours!!

27 April 2010 at 17:40  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

she had such a beautiful wedding! love the colors ! :)

27 April 2010 at 18:14  
Blogger AmyK said...

Aw, weddings. The last wedding I went to was my own! Sad.
Lovely pictures.

27 April 2010 at 18:16  
Blogger Wellies and Vogue said...

my best friend and I cried watching Bride Wars this weekend.. We are going to be useless on my wedding day.. I need to learn how to do that pretty crying.. instead of race face, blotchy howl!

27 April 2010 at 18:50  
Blogger Cassie said...

I adore the dress, it was beautiful. Even more I love the colour of your dress too.
Glad to hear it went well.
xx

27 April 2010 at 19:25  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oh I love these photos! It looks like the best day! So beautiful! Congrats to your bestie!

27 April 2010 at 22:31  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Hurrah for love indeed! Beautiful cake.

28 April 2010 at 01:45  
Blogger Diana said...

When I got married, my friends were crying, too and that made me cry a little, too.
It's a huge turning point in their lives and such an honor to share with them.

I love the pics of these! how cute would it be to make a little scrapbook for her!

28 April 2010 at 06:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home