This Page

has been moved to new address

Bridlington...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bridlington...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bridlington...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bridlington...

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Bridlington...

Having lived in Yorkshire for almost 4 years now I am slightly ashamed to admit that before Friday we had never been to Bridlington (or just Brid) and now that we finally have, I just want to go back again!

Aren't these the cutest doors?

A few fuji instax mini's, I love them both!

I'm not sure what happened here...

We only had a couple of hours before we needed to get to the caravan so we spent an hour looking around the Old Town and Priory, before getting the most amazing sandwiches from a local bakery and taking them down to the seafront to eat. (Food not pictured as it was very quickly devoured...)

We even managed a walk along the promenade, an ice cream and of course, a photo of our feet on the beach :)

p.s. can you just see my yashica autofocus in the bottom photo? I just dropped off 4 films to be processed so hopefully I should have more Brid photo next week, hurray!

Labels: , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

rhianne, your photos are lovely as always.
i have been debating for a while if i want to get an instax mini or not--- but i'm afraid of adjusting from a polaroid to the small instax mini photos. thoughts? hope you're well, talented lady!!

13 April 2010 at 14:36  
Blogger Laura said...

I like Brid! Went to uni in Hull so it wasn't far away :) Remember we won a tenner on the quiz machine there, happy days!!

13 April 2010 at 14:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me 3 years! I liked Brid and would love to go back when it is nice hot weather.

13 April 2010 at 16:05  
Blogger Anna said...

the door picture is so pretty! it looks like a fun trip!

13 April 2010 at 16:14  
Blogger Carrie said...

They're all stunning, but I love the minis! :)

13 April 2010 at 16:30  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

hahah omg how is it possible that we took the exact same picture! omg i love us haha, you rock pretty lady:)

13 April 2010 at 16:38  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I come live with you? I love the UK sooooo much!

13 April 2010 at 16:41  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

That poor little door in the middle made me laugh :) And I love those two mini pics! Thanks for sharing..I'm glad you had fun!

13 April 2010 at 16:44  
Blogger JenRem said...

Wow this place is so cute. Nothing like it around me. Love your photo adventures :)

13 April 2010 at 18:06  
Blogger Amy said...

This place looks great! Those are the cutest doors. That is one of the things I loved about my trip to London was all the doors. We don't have entries like that near me in the states. Can't wait to see the film shots. Hope you are having a great week! xo

13 April 2010 at 18:34  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

thank you for sharing your trip wit me. i love the what the ocean is doing with a funny jog in the panaramic view. the sneaker shot it great too. i can smell the salt air. p.s. i read every word of your blog advice over the weekend. thanks!

13 April 2010 at 18:40  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

ok, so those doors are precious. i bet they are best friends and know lots of secrets while people watching. lol.

13 April 2010 at 19:11  
Blogger Meghan said...

The doors are my absolute fave!

14 April 2010 at 00:45  
Anonymous Gali said...

What a lovely place! The instant photos sure do look nice.

14 April 2010 at 05:19  
Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

Your photos are beautiful. :)

14 April 2010 at 05:35  
Blogger Diana said...

You make me want to have the travel bug! I Love your fuji's!

14 April 2010 at 07:02  
Blogger Cassie said...

Was just about to say I saw the 'SNAP' on yours and Nicole's pics - but she spotted it too!

I wish we had a real sandy beach down here to rub my toes in!

Now feel sad I haven't been to Brid either - you are making me very jealous, hee hee xx

14 April 2010 at 10:30  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home