This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday Thomas!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Birthday Thomas!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday Thomas!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Birthday Thomas!!

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Happy Birthday Thomas!!

So first, Boyfriend's name is Thomas...
(you were hoping for Kosmo, werent you?)

And today he turns 25!!

To celebrate I decided to make him an adventure scrapbook - just like the one that Ellie has in the film Up. We both adore that film and I found loads of old photos last time that I went home that I wanted to use to make something special.


Happy Birthday Thomas!!
I love you


p.s. the photo on the page is nearly 7 years old now, how crazy is that... the cat is timmy and the card is the first valentines card he ever got me...

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Blogger M.M.E. said...

This is such a wonderful idea! I'm going to make one of these for my boyfriend's birthday this July. We're making a big move across the country and we definitely need to record where we've been as we start a new adventure.

7 April 2010 at 21:42  
Blogger Cassie said...

What a fantastic idea Rhianne and so wonderful!

Happy birthday to Thomas too, hope you have wonderful celebrations together.

xx

7 April 2010 at 21:46  
Blogger Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Aw, that's so sweet! You did a great job with the book. I love that movie UP.
Happy Birthday to your Thomas

7 April 2010 at 22:24  
Blogger AmyK said...

Happy birthday, Rhianne's boyfriend!!

That book is fabulous. I'm starting to hate it when I see fab things on people's blogs 'cause then I want to make them, but I just don't have time! Bah!!

7 April 2010 at 22:30  
Blogger muchlove said...

oh that is the sweetest gift ever!! Happy birthday Thomas!!

7 April 2010 at 22:32  
Blogger Meghan said...

What an AWESOME gift!!! You are so creative!

7 April 2010 at 22:51  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aww happy bday thomas! that looks awesome rhianne!

7 April 2010 at 23:51  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh Rhianne that is so special, fantastic present. Happy Birthday Thomas!

7 April 2010 at 23:55  
Blogger evelyn said...

i said awwwww aloud when i saw this! its sooo sweeet!!!

8 April 2010 at 00:56  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

That is such a sweet and creative present!
I think I might borrow your idea.
Oh & HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!

8 April 2010 at 01:07  
Blogger Lise said...

Oh this is so sweet. I made a scrapbook of holidays for my now ex boyfriend and he actually cried a little (in that manly blinking + wipe your eyes a lot way hehe).

So I bet Thomas will treasure this! Hope he has a great day :)

8 April 2010 at 01:13  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

That is a FANTASTIC present. Happy happy birthday, Thomas!

p.s. It's a way better name than Kosmo.

8 April 2010 at 05:05  
Blogger _ffyona said...

So sweet, what a meaningful gift!

8 April 2010 at 06:31  
Blogger Gracie said...

That's a beautiful present idea. I may have to do start making something similar. And watch the film UP.

8 April 2010 at 07:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful gift. Happy Birthday to your boyfriend.

8 April 2010 at 08:33  
Blogger LenoreNeverM♡re said...

That's so lovely!
Happy Birthday~
SWEET*

8 April 2010 at 08:59  
Blogger Adele said...

awwww! you are an awesome girlfriend (: happy birthday thomas! xo

8 April 2010 at 11:13  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

This is ridiculously sweet! I love that you saved your first Valentine's card from him :)

8 April 2010 at 15:12  
Blogger katie hanson said...

i love this idea :) i'm totally going to try that next birthday :)

i also tagged you on my blog yesterday: http://kateandoli.blogspot.com/2010/04/sun-shiney-day.html

have a great day!

8 April 2010 at 17:50  
Blogger Cole Franke said...

This is a great idea! I wish my husband liked taking pictures. Maybe I'll make an adventure book for just me and my boys. :) Thanks for the idea.

8 April 2010 at 22:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that you have an adventure book! seriously fabulous. it reminds me of UP! happy birthday to your boyfriend. i hope he had a wonderful day!

9 April 2010 at 20:46  
Blogger Mr. Baxter Brown said...

What a CUTE idea! I may have to steal that one!!

10 April 2010 at 15:25  
Blogger JenRem said...

Aw, happy belted birthday Thomas! This book you made him is amazing. I just love you and your creativity <3

11 April 2010 at 00:32  
Blogger Micaela said...

PRECIOUS!!! that part is UP always makes me cry. what a sweet idea.

13 April 2010 at 20:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home