This Page

has been moved to new address

Blanks and links (otherwise known as I love Fridays!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blanks and links (otherwise known as I love Fridays!)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Blanks and links (otherwise known as I love Fridays!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blanks and links (otherwise known as I love Fridays!)

Friday, 26 March 2010

Blanks and links (otherwise known as I love Fridays!)

I am far too excited today as tonight we are getting the train back to my parents and I get to see Harry!
(my parents know where they stand in this situation haha
and I am going to stalk him with my fisheye lens!)

then next weekend is a hen party,
then the weekend after that we're having a mini holiday
then after that is one of my bestie's wedding (EEEEE!)
then after that is ATP!!
(It's been a year already?!)

Oh and I have purple nails right now - which I am loving typing with!
Anyway...

Fill in the blanks friday!

(Inspired by the lovely Lauren at The Little Things We Do!)
  1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was when you want to mount a piece of paper onto mount board with spray mount use a cardboard tube and roll it on - that way you get no bubbles. My whole placement year was made so much better because of this (thanks Jodi!)

  2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to a local dog shelter - one near here shut down last year due to lack of funding and it broke my heart knowing there was nothing I could do to help...

  3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be a chilli burger with lots of mayonaise and wedges (I think I just fancy that right now to be honest...)

  4. My hair is naturally straight, more grey than I would like and finally long!

  5. If at first you don't succeed... try again? I'm not normally the kind to give up easily...

  6. I have always been very chatty and talkative - I was always getting told off for talking too much when I was younger...

  7. Oh....and by the way... I completely forgot to post a picture of my second bridemaid venture on the 24th (which was a month until the wedding where I'm a bridemaid) So it will just have to wait until next week - I'm hoping to get a good photo from home tomorrow.
(If you didn't see my first bridemaid dress you can see it here :D be nice!)

and here are some amazing links from this week!
  1. I heart mustaches (for Summer...)
  2. I also love elephants
  3. and scottish terriers (actually too cute?!)
  4. I really love polaroids
  5. and because I can't help myself... I love yellow!
I hope you all have a great weekend - I'm not going to mention sunshine as last weekend it rained and I don't want to jinx anything...

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Summer Athena said...

i love the egg stache cuppie and you dedicated it to me. i love you. did you know that. i do. i do.

and polaroids. love love love.

happy weekend, my dear. i hope you are getting things started as i type. harry!

ps - i love mayo so much! could i join you for your last meal? i would skip the chili though.

oxoxox

26 March 2010 at 14:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for exciting things coming up!!! I hope your weekend is awesome - and I love the advice about mounting paper!

26 March 2010 at 15:15  
Blogger aaaa said...

what's a chilli burger like Rhianne?? hmm sounds yummy :)))

wish my hair was straight too :( how lucky you are :)

have a fun weekend luv!!
xoxo

26 March 2010 at 15:38  
Blogger BuenoBueno said...

i used to get in trouble at every job for talking too much so i became a hair stylist and now i casnt get in trouble bc i work for myself!
xo
brandi
have a great weekend!
http://muchomuchobuenobueno.blogspot.com/2010/03/photoshoot-at-sunchild-salon.html

26 March 2010 at 15:49  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Happy weekendddd.

26 March 2010 at 15:51  
Blogger DIANA said...

This To-do list is amazing….♥ it is so interesting and witty, and would also donate money to a local dog shelter last week I was watching a documentary on dolphin cruelty in Japan featuring Ricou Browning….it was terrible to see and am definitely donating money…..Yay picture of your second bridesmaid venture coming soon super exited yay! cant wait …it seem like you have a very bizzy agenda that’s all good in fun right ,well take care and talk to you soon♥

26 March 2010 at 16:18  
Blogger Maddy said...

WHAT is a hen party?! Sounds fun!! I also heart mustaches and I was always in trouble in elementary school for being too chatty and talkative as well.. they just weren't any fun ;D

26 March 2010 at 16:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE this! How exciting that your best friend's wedding is coming up so soon!! Funny that you were a talkative kid.. I was soOoOo shy! It was really funny b/c I hated getting in trouble and talking to my teachers! Happy Weekend :) xo

26 March 2010 at 22:48  
Blogger Shelley said...

i think your yellow obsession is starting to infect me, LOL. i have never been a yellowlover, but the more i'm exposed to it, the more i find myself yellowing it up!

27 March 2010 at 02:12  
Blogger jozen said...

i normally do lauren's FINTBF too, but this friday i am hosting a "ruffled inspired" giveaway.

stop by and join in when you get a chance :)


http://lolasgirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/with-gratitude.html

27 March 2010 at 02:33  
Blogger Maki said...

Aw sounds like you're very busy - but ditto with Maddy what's a hen party? I would love to know!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - pleeeease stay in touch:)

27 March 2010 at 04:50  
Blogger Cassie said...

I hope you have a fabulous weekend Rhianne! We had a gorgeous time in sunny Southwold yesterday so feel sure you will be lucky to have a sunny weekend further up the coast.

Loving your 'grey' comment - mine seem to pop up everyday now arghhh!
xx

27 March 2010 at 07:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

Give Harry a big hug for me :)

27 March 2010 at 17:05  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home