This Page

has been moved to new address

Mail and Much Love Monday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Mail and Much Love Monday...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Mail and Much Love Monday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Mail and Much Love Monday...

Monday, 22 March 2010

Mail and Much Love Monday...

I love receiving and sending post and since starting my blog I have had so many amazing things come through our letterbox- I thought that today I would share some of these with you :)



Some of my favourite postcards that I have recieved - I loooove stamps and the heart is just perfect! (Anna, does it matter the heart is scanned? Oops...)


My amazing package from Rebecca as part of Megan's Stationary Swap - this swap was far too much fun - I can't wait to see what my partner things of her package!


I won Tina's giveaway!! I love her work and the calender was such a fantastic surprise you know you want to check out her shop!


I am still overwhelmed that Diana made this and sent it to me - she really is the most talented and generous person I know - I am completely in love with it - Thank you Diana - I'm still thinking of something equally as wonderful to send you. I'm not entirely sure I can top Naomi's gorgoeus drawing though... :)

My penpal letter from Nicole's Pen Pal project - I am already in love with this project and I can't wait to write back this week :) I adore the stamps!!
Hurray for post!

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger muchlove said...

you sure have been receiving some enviable mail! Those stationary look so adorable.

and yes, of course it's okay that the heart is scanned ;)

22 March 2010 at 10:53  
Blogger Cassie said...

We are on the same wavelength today as I have just this minute posted my Much Love Monday after seeing it here on your blog last week and I too have posted about the stationary swap. I am simply too excited to receive my parcel - really shouldn't be so impatient. Your bundle looked fabulous!
xx

22 March 2010 at 11:02  
Blogger Sara said...

I should send my letter!

22 March 2010 at 11:17  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aww what awesome things.. i want to recap everything this blog worlds brought into my life. so amazing isnt it? i need to take part in much love monday, ive been wanting to for weeks!

22 March 2010 at 11:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for awesome bloggers! I absolutely loved the stationary swap and am having so much fun with the pen pal project!

22 March 2010 at 13:37  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Glad you got the package :)

22 March 2010 at 13:43  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

The stitched camera is absolutely amazing! You got so many cute things :)

22 March 2010 at 16:28  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

I'm awaiting my stationery swap parcel and am just so excited! The things you've received look lovely... Nothing fills my heart with joy quite like a mailbox full of letters and cards and packages!

Am going to do my Much Love Monday post in a bit. Happy Monday!

22 March 2010 at 18:08  
Blogger Erika said...

Hurray for awesome mail. I love good mail days.

22 March 2010 at 18:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

that first picture is soooo adorable!! lovin' all the stationary too.


ps. check out my blog at:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

22 March 2010 at 19:16  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

that calender is lovely - and the stitcher is such a good idea!

22 March 2010 at 19:20  
Blogger AmyK said...

I love the internet and all, but gosh there's something about REAL mail! Something tangible that you can hold and squeal over!

Cute stuff <3

22 March 2010 at 20:50  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I love the Much love Monday project!
Yay for fantastic mail, so glad that you got such a wonderful package and enjoyed the swap.

23 March 2010 at 00:12  
Blogger Lise said...

Wow, you have had some awesome mail! I am also loving nicole's penpal project, I get really excited knowing there's a real, handwritten letter on its way to me and my penpal is the sweetest.

23 March 2010 at 04:44  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

I love the penpal project too! Took an age for it to get there though, but I suppose it's travelled a long way!

23 March 2010 at 10:16  
Blogger Diana said...

So happy you love the piece! It was totally made specifically for you!

25 March 2010 at 07:15  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home