This Page

has been moved to new address

Edinburgh Diana Mini's #2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Edinburgh Diana Mini's #2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Edinburgh Diana Mini's #2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Edinburgh Diana Mini's #2

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Edinburgh Diana Mini's #2


These photos were taken on the Saturday whilst we explored Old Town and met the lovely Wendy for a hot chocolate (sorry I haven't got any photos of that... we were too busy chatting) I can honestly say Wendy is as adorable and friendly in person as she is on her blog though -
come visit us in Leeds Wendy!

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Nikolett said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the rustic feel to them ... wish there were builings like these in Canada :) Hope you have a great day!

17 March 2010 at 15:10  
Blogger JenRem said...

Oh the places you see... Oh the many times I get jealous. So beautiful (both you and these photos!) :)

17 March 2010 at 16:11  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Great photos and I've just checked out Wendy's blog - such a sweetie :)

Thanks for your comments recently. It really means a lot to me.

Great to find another Boyzone fan!!! I am SO jealous that Ronan waved at you. At the concert last year I was in the 1st row and I blew Shane a kiss when he was standing right in front of me, and his reaction made me feel really embarrassed lol. Later on in the concert he was trying to remember a particular year they released a song and he asked a girl right behind me how old she was in that year. I would have actually FAINTED if he'd spoken to me! She was very cool and calm though. They are really good at interacting with the crowd. Yeah it's so sad about Stephen. It's his b'day today...

Have you bought their new album? It's AMAZING. I feel so proud of them getting to number one. Sorry for all this Boyzone chat! I don't have any other Boyzone buddies lol.

17 March 2010 at 16:49  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

lovely pics! You've really got the hang of your diana mini - where do you get the film developed? my local place (who are brilliant with all my other lomos) sent back the pictures and they were RECTANGULAR!! I was so upset!!

Thanks for your supportive comment on my new blog btw!

xxx

17 March 2010 at 18:47  
Blogger Erika said...

Awesome! I am especially in love with the first one.

17 March 2010 at 20:00  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

oh man i love these! i have got to get me a mini! :)

17 March 2010 at 23:02  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

Your photos are stunning. I particularly partial to the double prints. :)

17 March 2010 at 23:02  
Blogger stephanie said...

These are so lovely! I wish I knew how to work my Holga - they always turn out blurry! xo

18 March 2010 at 05:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

18 March 2010 at 10:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely, Rhianne!! I want your camera collection :) xo

18 March 2010 at 18:21  
Blogger Diana said...

these are great!

19 March 2010 at 02:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these. They are amazing.

19 March 2010 at 19:41  
Blogger Red Boots said...

These photos are great, as are the Water of Leith photos!! and thank you for the sweet shout out! I had such a lovely time, though haven't been able to touch a white chocolate hot chocolate since!!

xx

ps: will take a photo of the yellow shoes soon! So glad you don't hate me!! What did Seychelles say to you??

22 March 2010 at 19:26  
Blogger JMay said...

Wow, these pics are gorgeous! I want to go there :-)

24 March 2010 at 15:58  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home