This Page

has been moved to new address

Argh and eeeeeee!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Argh and eeeeeee!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Argh and eeeeeee!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Argh and eeeeeee!

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Argh and eeeeeee!

So yesterday my computer at work died... it got attacked by a particularly nasty virus and I'm sad to say that it didn't survive - its currently being fixed up and rebooted but I lost all my amazing links to things for this week which I'm pretty upset about and I've been swapped to an unknown computer where I can't read (or write) blogs during my lunch...

(why do computer issues always feel like they are personal??)

However, the bad news is outweighted by how excited Boyfriend and I are at the moment. Tomorrow we are going to Edinburgh for a weekend away! Our first proper little holiday together! Eeep! I can not wait! And we should be meeting up with this lovely lady too - yeaaay!!

So no links or pictures today, just lots of squeaking noises (yeah I squeak when I'm excited...so...) and a few dried tears for my poor computer...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I will be back on Tuesday with lots of photos...
I've packed 3 cameras and lots of film!!


Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

Aww that stinks....but have a great weekend!

4 March 2010 at 21:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edinburgh is gorgeous - and the weather up here hasn't been too bad! Enjoy :)

4 March 2010 at 22:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your computer, I know how you feel, except mines has no remedy. Have a lovely weekend with the boyfriend!

4 March 2010 at 22:29  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

I'm sorry to hear about your computer, but I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

5 March 2010 at 00:06  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

So jealous i love Edinburgh. Have a fantastic time.

5 March 2010 at 00:13  
Blogger Diana said...

when i read your email this morning, i was like, NOOOOO!!!

5 March 2010 at 00:24  
Blogger jackiek said...

aw sorry about your computer :( but have an amazing trip!! xoxo

5 March 2010 at 00:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out my blog! you may have won something! :]

5 March 2010 at 00:57  
Blogger Ebony Arwen said...

That sucks about your links, at least it wasn't your photos.
Ooo! I'm excited for you :) Can't wait to see all the photos and hear about yoru first trip together!
xoxox

5 March 2010 at 01:57  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sorry about the computer. Boo. But woop woop for a getaway with your man candy. Have a blast!

5 March 2010 at 03:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend. Edinburgh is an amazing place.

5 March 2010 at 08:33  
Blogger Cherry said...

Hope you have a great weekend sounds like it will be

5 March 2010 at 08:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Computer issues are SO frustrating but I am super excited for your trip - I love Wendy!

5 March 2010 at 14:08  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

So sorry about your computer. I absolutely love Edinburgh!! My boyfriend and I had so much fun there together.

5 March 2010 at 16:21  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eww, that does stink but WOW have a great time on your vaca!

Michele

5 March 2010 at 18:05  
Anonymous Marisa said...

oh how lovely... Edinburgh have a wonderful weekend.

ps photos flattened perfect. will blog about next week .. i love them

5 March 2010 at 21:18  
Blogger evelyn said...

oh no! i heard a virus is going around on computers...and my laptop unfortunately got infected too :{ trying to get it back to normal and all. im sad. but oh well.
oh good news! got new holga photos! will be sharing them soon the next few days on my blog =]

5 March 2010 at 23:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 3 cameras?! can't wait to see your photos. :D

6 March 2010 at 07:05  
Blogger JenRem said...

I hope you have a great weekend trip young lady :) Can't wait to see all the photos from your three fabulous cameras! Have fun!

6 March 2010 at 14:51  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

booo computers! that's why i switched to a mac.. but work computers are work computers.. not much say.. anyway HAVE A LOVELY TIME in Edinburgh! so pretty!

8 March 2010 at 17:05  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home