This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I love and some great links...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I love and some great links...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I love and some great links...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I love and some great links...

Friday, 26 February 2010

Things I love and some great links...

It is miserable and wet outside here in Leeds (which isn't really a surprise) so I thought I would cheer myself up with some of my favourite things from last weekend!

This little pup... I love how his little leg sticks out!
and incidently my pj's and yellow cardigan I am wearing in that photo as well.
oh and the glimpse of my Mum's knee at the bottom...

Watching fuji instax film develop, its far too much fun!

Funky wellies!

Deedee, my diana mini and an amazing charity shop bag
(it fits two cameras and my massive purse, huzzah!)

I'm also loving:
  1. polaroids from Paris (here and here)
  2. the beach in the sunshine
    (and more fujis from a diana instant back, love!)
Is it bad that my feet are in nearly of all the photos..?
Have a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Hello from a very wet and miserable Barnsley!

26 February 2010 at 12:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the rain boots and the Polaroids!!!

26 February 2010 at 14:10  
Blogger The Novelist said...

It is not bad that your feet are in the photos when they are so well adorned!

26 February 2010 at 15:26  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Great bag! If I had wellies like that, I'd put them in all of my pictures too.

26 February 2010 at 15:37  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your rain boots!

26 February 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Cassie said...

I really am loving those Wellies - a day-trip to Norfolk scouring the shops for wellies seems to be in order!
xx

26 February 2010 at 21:14  
Blogger Micaela said...

j'adore the rain boots! i love my pink pair :)

and no, it's not bad because it is SOOOO YOU! the shoe pics :)

xoxo

26 February 2010 at 22:23  
Blogger Audrey Allure said...

Great pictures, I adore the rainboots!

I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

27 February 2010 at 15:10  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Who doesn't love cute little kittens. This girl most def does! It's nasty here two R. I'm trying to cheer myself up by blog hopping. Your post helped!

27 February 2010 at 18:35  
Blogger Diana said...

aw thanks for the mention, r! <3

28 February 2010 at 04:54  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home