This Page

has been moved to new address

Feet love around the world... week 1!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Feet love around the world... week 1!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feet love around the world... week 1!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Feet love around the world... week 1!

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Feet love around the world... week 1!

So you know that I completely adore Nicole from My Teacups in Peony (you read the interview right!) and I honestly think she is after my blogging heart.
Feet photos... weekly... I am there, I love it!!!

Luckily I took a great feet photo with my fuji instax on the beach so I have one to share today, yeay!
Don't you love how you can see my Diana mini there as well? And the wellies have daisies on them - I loved them!

I am definitely going to be doing this every week!

p.s. I really love my fuji instax mini - 100 photos is not enough, I'm going to need more!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

i completely and totally adore you:) if you dont know that by now then well i duno what to say:) love the pic! i love hwo we took almost identical photos this weekend haha:) we're just meant to be.

23 February 2010 at 13:21  
Blogger Cassie said...

I just spotted this over on Nicole's and loved it and instantly thought of you! And you know you had my hooked on your photo when you said 'daisies' - where did you get those wellies?
Hope you had a fab time in Norfolk.
xx

23 February 2010 at 13:29  
Blogger mina said...

what an awesome idea. we posted some feet photos a few months ago, i'm totally submitting them!

23 February 2010 at 13:49  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

ive never seen cuter feet!

23 February 2010 at 14:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so going to do this later on today!

23 February 2010 at 14:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a great idea!

23 February 2010 at 15:19  
Blogger Maddy said...

I saw a Fuji Instax at Urban Outfitters this past weekend, I was soooo tempted because I love how your photos from it look! I don't have a scanner though so that helps calm my desires haha

23 February 2010 at 18:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I will be following you via bloglovin and I'd be so honored if you followed me :)

Julia
http://julialuckett.wordpress.com/

24 February 2010 at 03:48  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

purrrtty :)

24 February 2010 at 04:47  
Blogger Gracie said...

Love that photo! I too adore feet shots and the wellies are completely adorable. Plus I truly want a Diana Mini and a Fuji instax! x

24 February 2010 at 07:19  
Blogger bigfeetgirl said...

I had a great time with this blog also! what fun...speaking from the girl with big feet!

24 February 2010 at 20:33  
Blogger Micaela said...

Rhianne, when i read about this over at Nicole's, i thought AH! I BET RHIANNE IS DOING A HAPPY DANCE!!! i just KNEW this was your kind of thing :)

and such a great photograph. i was sorry to miss out this week but can't wait to play next week!

xoxo

25 February 2010 at 06:14  
Blogger Mr. Baxter Brown said...

Feet photos! Who knew I was not the only person obsessed with taking them!

26 February 2010 at 21:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home