This Page

has been moved to new address

Little letters...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little letters...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Little letters...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little letters...

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Little letters...

Cute Mimi the Pug heart card by Cuore

Dear Sugar,
It's been over two weeks now without you (or processed foods) in our diet now and I'll be honest, I do miss brownies and cookies... however I love feeling healthy, sleeping better, eating more fruit and vegetables and the fact that the bags under my eyes are not as dark anymore.
(woo, I still can't believe that benefit)

Dear mixed seeds,
You are my new favourite snack... yum.

Dear polaroid camera,
I'm still engaged in the poloroid film debate in my head but I promise I'll let you know the outcome when I know.

Dear followers....
Hi!! Yeay that you're here, you are awesome!

Dear AutoCAD,
Stop crashing.
(please...)

Dear Seychelles Footwear,
Please deliver to England...
(without costing me a fortune)

Dear Spring,
Hurry up, I want to go out and take photos in the sunshine!

Dear future pug,
I'm working on convincing Boyfriend that you are seriously cute and we should get you
(he's working on us buying a kitten still... he'll probably win...)

Dear future,
Once again, I am very excited about what you may hold...
I can't wait for the rest of this year!


{as always inspired by the beautiful Naomi from Rockstar Diaries!}

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Seychelles doesn't deliver to England? That is possibly the biggest tragedy of all time.

Clearly, though, it's just another reason you need to come visit us in the States!

9 February 2010 at 14:42  
Anonymous Marisa said...

Okay... so I have no idea what Seychelles are... going to check now. (have I been living under a rock)

Daer Spring... yes please

9 February 2010 at 14:57  
Blogger Cassie said...

Yes please Spring - did you hear us???

Love these little letters xx

9 February 2010 at 15:24  
Anonymous Gali said...

Heh... Autocad wasn't my friend also back in the day. I'm really happy we parted ways once I got out of uni :D

9 February 2010 at 15:34  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I cannont believe you are surviving without sugar. Wow - you are my hero!! I ate two chocolate chip cookies for breakfast....

I too would like for spring to make an appearance - especially after our almost 30 inches of snow fall over the weekend. Too bad we are expected to get 12-20 more inches tonight. Spring seems sooooo far away....

9 February 2010 at 15:50  
Blogger Maddy said...

I vote puppies > kittens. I am also engaged in the Polaroid Film debate. I hope when it re-releases it's much cheaper...

9 February 2010 at 16:21  
Blogger Erika said...

I'm the same with my polaroid camera. I actually got yet another one as a gift recently. This one uses 600 film. My friend never used it so he gave it to me, but the film is out of stock and to ship from overseas it would be an additional $20. Screw that. Thanks for the comment on the Diana Mini pictures. I did in fact see the lomolito pictures. They were great and really made me want to try out the lomolito cameras.

9 February 2010 at 16:39  
Blogger Unknown said...

aww, go pug!

9 February 2010 at 16:43  
Blogger Anna said...

pugs are adorable!!!
Try making baked goods with applesauce or canned pumpkin/sweet potato instead of butter/oil...still delicious but healthy!

9 February 2010 at 17:13  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

This was so great you inspired me to write my own post like this.

9 February 2010 at 17:15  
Blogger Adele said...

noOOoooOOO. stick with the cat. im with thomas on that one! hehe (: go you, on the no sugar diet. i couldn't do that if my life depended on it! i'll go have a cookie on your behalf right now. (: xo

9 February 2010 at 17:31  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Aww, hope the pug wins! Cats are cool, but not as cuddly, for sure. And congrats on two+ weeks without processed foods, I seriously want to attempt that one day :)

And yes, c'mon spring!

9 February 2010 at 17:37  
Blogger Courtney Jane said...

aww lovely! pugs are the best.

9 February 2010 at 18:25  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

Congratulations on going so long without sugar! That takes serious determination.

You may have inspired me to do the same...

9 February 2010 at 18:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have some strong willpower! Sugar is my fuel that gets me through the day!

Love the pug card!

9 February 2010 at 18:43  
Blogger AmyK said...

I love little letters <3
And I think it's hilarious that you're posting about Seychelles when I just inadvertantly bought some! Ha! I'll have to post pictures; they're cute red shoes! I love them.

9 February 2010 at 18:53  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh, I love pugs too. Have you heard of Jugs, their a cross of a pug and a jack russell their beautiful I really want tone.

9 February 2010 at 21:57  
Blogger Erin Cox said...

LOVING that pugsly card. here's hoping you get your little pug puppy!

Bravo on the no sugar!! I'm impressed... i don't think i could ever say goodbye... but to be rid of dark baggy eyes? might be worth it.

very cute blog!!

9 February 2010 at 22:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great letters! I am so impressed that you've gone so long without sugar! That's incredible!

9 February 2010 at 22:37  
Blogger Diana said...

You would be one of the coolest mom-pugs!

9 February 2010 at 23:03  
Blogger Tina Crespo said...

i feel ya sweetie, but you tell that sugar who's boss!!

10 February 2010 at 00:19  
Blogger claradevi said...

I seriously LOVE your little letter posts!!!
<3

10 February 2010 at 14:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are too cute!

10 February 2010 at 14:11  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

Oooh, you're brave to give up sugar, I'm a complete addict!

10 February 2010 at 20:45  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home