This Page

has been moved to new address

The best weekends...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The best weekends...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The best weekends...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The best weekends...

Monday, 8 February 2010

The best weekends...

{This one is for Summer!}

Consist of:

...a plastic mustache...
...some of your very best friends*...
...a fuji instax mini...
...amazing homemade curry, chapattis and pakoras...
...a mushroom that looks like a snowman...
...a mushroom that looks like a snowman wearing a plastic mustache...
...a box bottle of wine...
...trivial pursuit (I won!)...
...a yellow cardi...
...lots of fun...

Hurray!

*they both read my blog but I would have written that anyway...
especially as I didn't take any of these photos, they did :D

Labels: , , , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Summer Athena said...

LOOK how cute you are in that stache! You rock it mama! I love love love it!

I put staches on my footballs last night for the party! hahaha!

xoxoxoxox

8 February 2010 at 14:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trivial Pursuit = always a good time!

8 February 2010 at 14:53  
Blogger mina said...

your curry feast looks amazing!

8 February 2010 at 15:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all those staches'. And where did you find that cardi? So cute!

8 February 2010 at 15:41  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love that cardi - I really like yellow at the moment and am in search of the 'perfect' yellow handbag!
Glad you had a fab weekend xx

8 February 2010 at 16:32  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

too cute, i love it.

8 February 2010 at 16:42  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Rhianne,
I've heard you mentioned on several blogs I love lately, so I had to come by and visit. What a great little corner of the internet this is! I've got you on my blog list now.

Love this post. Nothing beats an evening with friends, eating curry and playing Trivial Pursuit!

8 February 2010 at 17:05  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun! I still want your camera!

8 February 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Sara said...

awww fun times!

8 February 2010 at 17:25  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

That curry looks SO good! I can't wait till Valentine's Day when my boyfriend and I are going to an Indian restaurant. And it's buffet night!

8 February 2010 at 18:18  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

I love the mustache AND the cardigan, and the food looks AMAZING!

Happy Monday? Maybe not.

8 February 2010 at 18:48  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

The curry feast look amazing yumyum

8 February 2010 at 19:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love all the photos and the beard is super cute!

8 February 2010 at 19:41  
Blogger Anna said...

hello wonderful weekend! yumm i love you indian feast and plastic mustache wearing mushroom!

8 February 2010 at 21:48  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. I love trivial pursuit but i am too competitive so people dont like playing with me haha :-)

8 February 2010 at 23:08  
Blogger Ebony Arwen said...

That is a snazzy looking mushroom! It reminds me of Mr Potato Head with the moustache :)
Looks like you had a ball! So happy for you!

8 February 2010 at 23:54  
Blogger Belen said...

i need to get around to it posting about it, but my bes pren and i have matching mustache necklaces and i got us for xmas. on the back of hers i got "to my bes pren" engrave on it. :)

9 February 2010 at 03:04  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

oh! a mustache bache (bash)! my favorite! we always draw them on.. and get marker everywhere and we pretend to have a silly french laugh! so much fun :)

9 February 2010 at 03:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! That mushroom DOES look like a snowman!! xoxo

9 February 2010 at 03:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

fuji instax mini looks so fun to use. but the film is expensive :(

9 February 2010 at 06:04  
Blogger Micaela said...

i love the cardi/your glasses/your hair... YOU!

and the food looks DELISH. i'm hungry now... and we seriously need to go grocery shopping so no late night snacking tonight.

what an awesome weekend. You know you made my saturday! :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AGAIN!!! it was the sweetest surprise xoxo

9 February 2010 at 07:38  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

Awesome! We had a glasses and mustaches party last NYE, was hilarous!

Oh and congrats on winning Trivial Persuit!

10 February 2010 at 20:48  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

lol i love ur plastic mustaches!

12 February 2010 at 01:16  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home